Video: Cowherd - Dallas Drafted 4 Elite Players the Last 2 Years

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Arguably only Aaron Donald and JJ Watt are playing better at the DT position now.

At this point last season some on the board were saying Alden Smith is the best defensive player in the NFL. He was leading the league after three or four games with 4.5 sacks. He ended up disappearing after that. I’m not saying that’s going to happen to Osa but let’s play out the season and see if he shows up in December and January when we really need him. He could end up hitting a rookie wall at some point.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
At this point last season some on the board were saying Alden Smith is the best defensive player in the NFL. He was leading the league after three or four games with 4.5 sacks. He ended up disappearing after that. I’m not saying that’s going to happen to Osa but let’s play out the season and see if he shows up in December and January when we really need him. He could end up hitting a rookie wall at some point.

I agree.

That’s alway a possibility.

But if Osa continues to play at the high level he has thru the first 5 games we got a heck of a player with the 75th pick.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I agree.

That’s alway a possibility.

But if Osa continues to play at the high level he has thru the first 5 games we got a heck of a player with the 75th pick.

I agree with that one!