Video: Cowherd is not impressed with Dallas

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
we did give up a lot of yards and a lot of big plays and were home against a so-so team. Only 4 teams have given up more yards after 3 games. I need to see more. Good thing is we are building and several guys on D were out too

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
A reminder that Cowherd also had the take that the Cowboys offense could play at and maintain the exact same high level of production with Dalton as they do with Dak. And said that the Cowboys offense wouldn't miss Dak at all because they had Dalton to replace him. :rolleyes:

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
He acts like we are excited because of the Philly game, yet he is the one ignoring how well they played vs Tampa and San Diego. #CowTurd

AshyLarry06

Reaction score
we did give up a lot of yards and a lot of big plays and were home against a so-so team. Only 4 teams have given up more yards after 3 games. I need to see more. Good thing is we are building and several guys on D were out too

Every team gives up yards in today’s NFL. The glorious Rams gave up 460 yards passing to Brady. Idgaf bout stats, esp in a win like we had last night.

Unfortunately tho, trolls like Stephen A and now Colin use these bull**** stats to help coat their bull**** takes.

Luckily, most ppl who actually know football know that using stats like these are heavy reaches and hold no real significance, so the trolls need to try a liiiittle bit harder…

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
They were playing backups of the backups for a couple of series

Brooksey

Reaction score
We beat TB at home if our kicker is any good, we beat LA away, and we took care of business with Philly.
Cowherd is a closet Cowboys fan who finally turned after being burned over and over. He doesn't trust Dallas anymore and he figured out
he can get just as much if not better ratings taking the other side.

I can't blame him

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
Cowherd will be sniffing Matt Stafford's jock all season like he used to do with Jarrod Goff, prepared to hear about Sam Darnold all week, another of his boys

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Next week we are going to kick Carolina. What are they going to say that they suck? Who cares what they say it's for the ratings and nothing more. Stephen A is the best at it.

Havic

Reaction score
This team has confidence, is playing well, and there is a lot to be excited about. It really does feel like a different team out there. That said we have some big things we need to clean up if we want to have a deep run this year.

1. Greg the Leg - we need to figure it out with him sooner rather than later
2. Biadasz needs to stop getting blown up, he reminds me of Phil Costa out there
3. Connor Williams - same, struggles with bull rush power players / penalties
4. Dak needs to get his ball security under control. Stop holding onto the ball too long and stop fumbling. I am still pissed about that costly turnover in our own end zone.

lqmac1

Reaction score
He basically says last night is what Dallas usually does in stand alone game against NFC East rivalries.

Calls our division trash.

Points out that Dak is 11-1 in these types of games and what we did is nothing new.

Says everyone knows if we play a good offense we won’t stop them.

I don’t think he is wrong about any of his points but he is really ignoring our past defenses and the you movement that we have on that side of the ball. Dallas finally has playmakers on defense and I know we struggled against Tampa in week 1 but we didn’t have Parsons playing on the line either.

The defense just has upside to be really good.

Also, the Ram have the best defense in football and it was like they weren’t giving up yards to Tampa.

He’s also kind of ignoring the Chargers game I feel like too.

Righhht!! I’m almost sure he left out the part where he predicted the Eagles to win. If what he’s saying today were the case, why didn’t he predict the Cowboys to win bc of the things he’s mentioning? Because he’s A clueless dork. Dude is constantly wrong.

lukin2006

Reaction score
I remember this guy saying Dak was just a little better than Tim Tebow…lol

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
He basically says last night is what Dallas usually does in stand alone game against NFC East rivalries.

Calls our division trash.

Points out that Dak is 11-1 in these types of games and what we did is nothing new.

Says everyone knows if we play a good offense we won’t stop them.

I don’t think he is wrong about any of his points but he is really ignoring our past defenses and the you movement that we have on that side of the ball. Dallas finally has playmakers on defense and I know we struggled against Tampa in week 1 but we didn’t have Parsons playing on the line either.

The defense just has upside to be really good.

Also, the Ram have the best defense in football and it was like they weren’t giving up yards to Tampa.

He’s also kind of ignoring the Chargers game I feel like too.

That’s a good thing because Cowturd, and those who get their takes from him, are always wrong.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Wait a minute. People still

A. Listen to Colin Cowherd and
B. Take what he says seriously??

Nobody is better than Cowherd at sounding smart while having zero grasp of reality. He changes his tune weekly to play to (or against) the current trend just to get a reaction. His spiel is just as bad as Stephen A. Smith's fake Cowboys hate and Skip Bayless' fake Cowboys fandom.

We're all smarter than this. Don't take the bait.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
Do we have to start this again? He's an idiot talking head with a microphone who will say anything for ratings. Nothing he says means anything to him and he'll do a180 next week. The only bigger POS is SAS.

RonWashington

Reaction score
tenor.gif
Hilarious !!