Video: Cowherd takes the Cowboys over the Patriots

CowboyChris

Reaction score
I think this game is especially important for Garrett, a win tomorrow might solidify another contract from Jerry.

ultron

Reaction score
I've been saying it all week - I just don't see a scenario in which we lose this game to this team. We're so much better than the patriots at just about every position; however, their coach is a sociopathic genius and he knows their outmatched big time - so I expect him to put everything he has into gameplannig for this game. If we don't turn the ball over, this forum and the world will be shocked at how badly we beat the Patriots.

visionary

Reaction score
I've been saying it all week - I just don't see a scenario in which we lose this game to this team. We're so much better than the patriots at just about every position; however, their coach is a sociopathic genius and he knows their outmatched big time - so I expect him to put everything he has into gameplannig for this game. If we don't turn the ball over, this forum and the world will be shocked at how badly we beat the Patriots.

could you “see a scenario “ in which we would lose to the Jets?

Beaker42

Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned this game decides whose been the real dynasty over the last 20 years.

Two decades of football has come down to this.
No, just no. Dynasty and Cowboys in same sentence at this point is not even funny.

RS12

Reaction score
That’s it I’m putting the house, car and my kids college money on the game thanks for the heads up risen
If Belichick and staff were coaching the Cowboys and Garrett the Pat's, I would actually consider it.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Bill Cowher clearly knows the importance of taking the city back from Luka.

Who lives on the second floor by the way.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I'm fully bracing for a Patriot slaughter, but we're a very up-and-down team. This team will lose to a team like the Jets and then show how talented they are by beating a team like Seattle in 2016 and the Saints in 2018. And I just have this feeling we're going to win. I felt the same way last year when we faced the Saints.
I'm prepared either way.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I think this game is especially important for Garrett, a win tomorrow might solidify another contract from Jerry.

A regular season win over anybody shouldn't determine his fate after 9 years. He needs to do something in the playoffs.

Then again, we're talking about Jerry...

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Their "dynasty" ends tomorrow.

Cowboys!

Man I'll be glad when the season's over so I can get some sleep.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I know but overall it’s better. It is. Can you imagine if Bill B coached this Cowboys team.
Our talent is over-rated. Including OL and defense.

Two key ingredients win championships this era. Elite QB’s and Defenses.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Over/ under on Cowboys scoring more than 10 points? Lol

That’s all this #1 Patriot defense is giving up.