Twitter: Crawford has got a point

Kaiser

Reaction score
Sorry_Not_Sorry_%28Official_Single_Cover%29_by_Demi_Lovato.png

Vanilla2

Reaction score
I don’t know guys. Have you all seen Andy dalton? Week 1 starter take it to the bank

Redline360

Reaction score
So like that's just his opinion? Of a teamate?
Ok cool man

Everyone knows Daks good. Everyone knows Daks not elite. Everyone except Dak that is. That's my opinion guess it must be 100% true too

Reactions: CWR

fivetwos

Reaction score
I have many more complaints about HIM if he cares to know.

Carson

Reaction score
Serious question though.

Who gets more unwanted hate. Dak or Crawford

J12B

Reaction score
Ya an opinion from someone who actually plays in the NFL for the Cowboys. I think his opinion really really really outweighs any opinions from users here.

He's his teammate who he is going to see on the daily.

Of course he is going to have nothing but positive words for Dak.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
He's his teammate who he is going to see on the daily.

Of course he is going to have nothing but positive words for Dak.

Here's a user who whats to defend that users may know more than an actual NFL player. Here's a news flash for you. An actual player thinks that. If a player doesn't think that he wouldn't VOLUNTEER anything, he would just keep his mouth shut but users here just want to claim he says just because they practice together every day.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score

It's been said many times on here, and now players are having are even reiterating what the smart group on this forum has been saying.

You either know football or you don't. Sorry to some of you.

nobody cares what the overpaid jag has to say at a time like this. It doesn't matter the subject

HellCrowe

Reaction score
Crawford probably thinks he’s a great DT. You can do a lot with effort and also stick and have a career bring “dependable.” That doesn’t make you great.

cern

Reaction score
crawford should be more concerned about himself. dak's skills are not in question among the more astute. crawford, on the other hand, is often questioned due to his cost and recent lack of production. i remain convinced he's on the bubble. he's not that good of a player and he receives a lot of money.

cowboyed

Reaction score
Here's a user who whats to defend that users may know more than an actual NFL player. Here's a news flash for you. An actual player thinks that. If a player doesn't think that he wouldn't VOLUNTEER anything, he would just keep his mouth shut but users here just want to claim he says just because they practice together every day.

The player praise downplaying occurs when the head coach says something positive about Dak as well. However, when McCarthy praises Kellen or is impressed with Jarwin then it's not vanilla coach speak. I think Dak is very good, could get to the elite level with the support of this staff by not only coaching him up but also other players on both sides of the ball. Let's wipe the slate clean and keep a positive open mind.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Good for Crawford, but why would any professional football player publicly bash his QB?
Valid. Why would Patrick Mahomes, the best QB in the NFL that plays for a different team, admit that Dak is one of the QBs that he study's and steals from?

Don't bother answering....I think I know your response......
tenor.gif