Twitter: Crawford has got a point

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

It's been said many times on here, and now players are having are even reiterating what the smart group on this forum has been saying.

You either know football or you don't. Sorry to some of you.

He can be all of those things and not worth the money he is asking for too.

So far the organization hasn’t thought he is worth his price tag.

kskboys

Reaction score
Ya an opinion from someone who actually plays in the NFL for the Cowboys. I think his opinion really really really outweighs any opinions from users here.
Not really. It's common for players to have bad takes on other players, especially when it's their own teammates.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

It's been said many times on here, and now players are having are even reiterating what the smart group on this forum has been saying.

I think some fans would be surprised to learn most players don't care about our opinions.

Tommy

Reaction score
Not really. It's common for players to have bad takes on other players, especially when it's their own teammates.
And everyone's view of a bad take is when the players opinion doesn't agree with their own.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

Here is the thing.

I think Dak is a warrior.

I think he is a great leader.

I think he is a very solid QB who can be more than solid if he uses his mobility.

For 37 million though I need a real deal playmaker at that position and not a guy that benefits from being in an optimal environment.

At the end of the day he is a high end bus driver. He's closer to Kirk Cousins than he is Patrick Mahommes and like Washington i'd rather just not pay the Kirk Cousin's of the world like they are an elite player.

Whyjerry

Reaction score

I am a Dak guy. Hate the contract situation but still think they should sign him. Crawford on the other hand is a cap killing fraud. He comes from a era where mediocrity was accepted. The guy is like the 11th best DLineman on the roster. Who cares what he says.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Here is the thing.

I think Dak is a warrior.

I think he is a great leader.

I think he is a very solid QB who can be more than solid if he uses his mobility.

For 37 million though I need a real deal playmaker at that position and not a guy that benefits from being in an optimal environment.

At the end of the day he is a high end bus driver. He's closer to Kirk Cousins than he is Patrick Mahommes and like Washington i'd rather just not pay the Kirk Cousin's of the world like they are an elite player.

It’s worked out great for Washington too. I mean Washington’s front office, especially from a few years ago, is exactly the organization I would want the Cowboys front office to take cues from.

everyone should look to their decision making, to figure out how a football franchise needs to be run.

Meanwhile the team that did sign Cousins. They really struggled last year.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
It’s worked out great for Washington too. I mean Washington’s front office, especially from a few years ago, is exactly the organization I would want the Cowboys front office to take cues from.

everyone should look to their decision making, to figure out how a football franchise needs to be run.

Imagine looking at the Cousins scenario and thinking that Wash came out on top and not Minnesota lmao. I mean we even have the benefit of hindsight. Truly insane.

All the more reason why we should have got that **** done.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

And Minnesota will win nothing with him at QB either.

Paying mediocre QB's a ton of money is not a winning formula.

I'd rather be awful and draft high than mediocre.

Alex smith getting injured hurt them and they were fools for passing on Tua.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Valid. Why would Patrick Mahomes, the best QB in the NFL that plays for a different team, admit that Dak is one of the QBs that he study's and steals from?

Don't bother answering....I think I know your response......
tenor.gif
Lol you're pushing your agenda on the wrong dude, as I'm not a Dak hater.

I'm just saying when approached with a question like that, why would a tenured team captain like Ty Crawford bash his QB? He wouldn't. To your point, I put more stock in guys like Mahomes opinions than Crawford's.

tunahelper

Reaction score

Can a silver back gorilla throw a football? Gorillas are tremendous beasts.

I think Dak is a physical beast for a QB, but he is also a good, not great QB.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good for Crawford, but why would any professional football player publicly bash his QB?
He wouldn't, but why would any football player that thinks his QB sucks publicly praise him and bash people that don't like him? Especially a defensive player who doesn't rely on the QB for his production? He could have just said nothing.

HungryLion

Reaction score
And Minnesota will win nothing with him at QB either.

Paying mediocre QB's a ton of money is not a winning formula.

I'd rather be awful and draft high than mediocre.

Alex smith getting injured hurt them and they were fools for passing on Tua.

1. You don’t know that.

2. Your fantasy world also consists of the half brained idea that finding and drafting a QB isn’t that hard. And you use The Washington football team as an example to defend it. So far the Vikings are winning a whole heck of a lot more than the Commanders. That’s for sure.

think about all that awesome cap space Washington has saved though.

But you just said you’d rather be awful and have draft choices, than like the Vikings and a legit contending squad.