Twitter: Crawford has got a point

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Lol you're pushing your agenda on the wrong dude, as I'm not a Dak hater.

I'm just saying when approached with a question like that, why would a tenured team captain like Ty Crawford bash his QB? He wouldn't. To your point, I put more stock in guys like Mahomes opinions than Crawford's.
Again valid. Just pointing out that other players in the NFL on different teams seem to view Dak in a similar way that our own players do.

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Again valid. Just pointing out that other players in the NFL on different teams seem to view Dak in a similar way that our own players do.
well he has tons of talent around him now, more than many SB contenders I would say, so its time to prove it on the field. Quickest way for people to stop talking.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

Crawford is *not* the guy Dak needs an endorsement from with Cowboys fans.

im-helping-ralph-wiggum.jpg

ItzKelz

Reaction score
well he has tons of talent around him now, more than many SB contenders I would say, so its time to prove it on the field. Quickest way for people to stop talking.
He's the QB for the Dallas Cowboys.....they will never stop talking. With that said I personally understand that the media needs clicks and ratings......I also understand that a lot of Cowboys fans are not really knowledgeable football fans.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Dak is largely responsible for the controversy that surrounds him, whether, he and his teammates admit it or not. If he weren't insisting upon being paid like a top two or three QB, much of that controversy could have been avoided. Let's see if he's able to thwart that assessment disparity in 2020. ;)

Last edited:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

It's been said many times on here, and now players are having are even reiterating what the smart group on this forum has been saying.

You either know football or you don't. Sorry to some of you.

As the season nears the Dak-Trolls are drawing on anything they can find to build up the myth of the greatness of Dak.
LOL.....you have my sympathies and my soon to be condolences!!!

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He's the QB for the Dallas Cowboys.....they will never stop talking. With that said I personally understand that the media needs clicks and ratings......I also understand that a lot of Cowboys fans are not really knowledgeable football fans.
yeah I won't say that because all of the NFL can field those fans. Until Dak wins a superbowl, he doesn't have much room for error. Just ask Tony Romo. With the compilation of players he has now, and the new coaching staff & philosophy, there is no reason no to get there. Needs to do more definitely more than what we have done in past 24 years. Saying all that, I like Dak. Not $40 million per year like, but I think he is in the top 7 at QB. He does need to prove he can pull this team behind him and get a win vs better teams out there, something he was unable to do in 2019. Look forward, I personally don't see anything stopping him.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
yeah I won't say that because all of the NFL can field those fans. Until Dak wins a superbowl, he doesn't have much room for error. Just ask Tony Romo. With the compilation of players he has now, and the new coaching staff & philosophy, there is no reason no to get there. Needs to do more definitely more than what we have done in past 24 years. Saying all that, I like Dak. Not $40 million per year like, but I think he is in the top 7 at QB. He does need to prove he can pull this team behind him and get a win vs better teams out there, something he was unable to do in 2019. Look forward, I personally don't see anything stopping him.
Other players on other teams to include Patty Mahomes respect Dak and his game. This is either true or its not. Rankings and pay is media click bait. Can Dak play? Mahomes thinks so enough to steal from him.

Paradox

Reaction score
Serious question though.

Who gets more unwanted hate. Dak or Crawford

Did you mean unwarranted? Stephen A. Smith profits immensely from wanted hate. Most of the rest of us don't want it so it seems a broad category.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Dak is largely responsible for the controversy that surrounds him, whether, he and his teammates admit it or not. If he weren't insisting upon being paid like a top two or three QB, much of that controversy could have been avoided. Let's see if he's able to thwart that assessment disparity in 2020. ;)

No, he really isn't lol.

Just like it wasn't Tony's fault either.

Jeffkills

Reaction score
Good for Crawford, but why would any professional football player publicly bash his QB?
In Crawford's case, it'd be because he was an utter moron.

...and people wonder why BSU players like him and Scandrick manage to stick around so long as Cowboys - they understand; they get it...

Assuming LVE doesn't suffer career ending injures, or suddenly suck at football, he'll do the same thing....

Just look at Kellen.... He's managed to ingratiate himself to everyone in DFW, somehow.

BSU players LOVE hangin' around the Star..

TwentyOne

Reaction score

It's been said many times on here, and now players are having are even reiterating what the smart group on this forum has been saying.

Well, i see it different.

But if his emotional inner life stands in his way for a rational argumentation... then ok. If it makes him feel better, then let him think that everybody with a different opinion has no clue about football.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

100% true. Anyone that can see how good dak is, is a football moron.

The "average" trolls, dont even belong in a football conversation. That much has been proven.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
In Crawford's case, it'd be because he was an utter moron.

...and people wonder why BSU players like him and Scandrick manage to stick around so long as Cowboys - they understand; they get it...

Assuming LVE doesn't suffer career ending injures, or suddenly suck at football, he'll do the same thing....

Just look at Kellen.... He's managed to ingratiate himself to everyone in DFW, somehow.

BSU players LOVE hangin' around the Star..

You mean in YOUR case!!!!!!