News: Crawford May Retire

Redline360

Reaction score
Good riddance. He is the poster boy for Dallas mediocrity. Injured. Flex but can’t play either. Bad contract. Off the field issues. Wasted 3rd round pick. Stayed too long. Sold as a leader but never won a damn thing. The perfect modern day Dallas Cowboy.

Bingo

Chalk this up as another horrible contract by Jerry Jones

The cowboys would not be the team you choose to come and try to win the superbowl
The cowboys would be the team if your all about money and the "entertainment" side of things

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
giphy.gif

mathew1184

Reaction score
I like Crawford, hes an above average player, who is also a team guy. Not his fault JJ threw so much $$$ at him.

That being said, we need that money other places and I hope he does retire.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
More time to put the whoopin on Night Club Bouncers I guess

Mr_437

Reaction score
Seems like a good time for Crawford to bounce out the league, not surprised.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I like Crawford, hes an above average player, who is also a team guy. Not his fault JJ threw so much $$$ at him.

That being said, we need that money other places and I hope he does retire.

giphy.gif

Feel free to provide support for your "above average player" claim.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Crawford has done nothing wrong except that he's been overpaid. That was the Cowboys' mistake, not his; and he's not obligated to throw all the money back to the team either.

For a third round draft pick Crawford was a steady, versatile, reliable, and productive player. He could play both end or tackle in either three or four man fronts. He was also a respected team leader.

It's not his fault Dallas paid him like he was a superstar; because he was never going to be that type of player. The problem is the contract he got was so bad most Cowboys fans don't appreciate his contributions. I wish him the best for whatever path his life takes and I thank him for all the effort and hard work he put in.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Crawford has done nothing wrong except that he's been overpaid. That was the Cowboys' mistake, not his; and he's not obligated to throw all the money back to the team either.

For a third round draft pick Crawford was a steady, versatile, reliable, and productive player. He could play both end or tackle in either three or four man fronts. He was also a respected team leader.

It's not his fault Dallas paid him like he was a superstar; because he was never going to be that type of player. The problem is the contract he got was so bad most Cowboys fans don't appreciate his contributions. I wish him the best for whatever path his life takes and I thank him for all the effort and hard work he put in.
This year, he would have been stealing money at the league minimum.

yentl911

Reaction score
I don't know who he has the goods on but he should not have been on the team this season. Terrible.

tunahelper

Reaction score

jblaze2004

Reaction score
well he is a FA and knows he won't get close to 9 mil for the year like Jerry gave him smh. Should of been cut this year and used as cap savings for down the line. But that's just how smart GM's think. Not Jerry who has proven to be a terrible GM.

I wouldn't be suprised if jerry resigned him for a 2 year 10 mil deal lol #jerrysWay

Carter

Reaction score
One of the most mediocre players ive seen. Seemed to never do something important in a game but was out there all the time.

Its not his fault this stubborn "GM" paid im Impact Player money. I would have taken the $ too.