Crawford needs to go!

fivetwos

Reaction score
If anyone ever needs an opinion as far as the Jonses ability to judge and handle football talent, take a look at Crawfords career from soup to nuts for your prime example.

Hang on to it until the bitter end trying to prove a point.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Its the biggest head scratcher on the roster really. He has been on roller skates going backward (or sidewise) every game. Worst player on the entire roster.

He must be part of Jerry's security detail, that's all I can think of.
Hes 5 yards away from every run play because he gets pushed out of the way. Unbelievably bad!

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
What did Broaddus say last year?

I don't have the stats to prove it but it seems to me the defense is really missing him out there

Uhhhhh...how? why? He does nothing.

Exhibit A of how this FO handles stuff. They wanted to be right about him and gave him every last opportunity to prove it to the critics.

Critics:One Million, Jones family handling personnel: Zero

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What did Broaddus say last year?

I don't have the stats to prove it but it seems to me the defense is really missing him out there

Uhhhhh...how? why? He does nothing.

Exhibit A of how this FO handles stuff. They wanted to be right about him and gave him every last opportunity to prove it to the critics.

Critics:One Million, Jones family handling personnel: Zero

He would have played 4-3 DE last year on run downs.

This year he is at DT or 3-4 DE.

Last year run defense was terrible at RDE.

He is a limited player and not worth the salary but he was ok as a run downs 4-3 DE or passing downs DT in Marinelli's scheme.

He played a season low snap% vs Washington but was back as a starter vs Philly which was odd although the choices are limited.

Curious to see the guy they got from Houston. He was good vs the run last season but has zero pass rush ability.