Crawford's Taunting Penalty

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
For a week maybe. But we are literally years into this nonsense of him stalking anyone who posts a comment short a death threat when the topic mentioned.
Well, you're big boys, you can settle this amongst yourselves. I just like when funnies are made.

Kaiser

Reaction score
It's the "but...." part that made it humorous.

Apparently the simple version is necessary:

Top five salary for bottom quartile performance: All Time Terrible

Second quartile salary for third quartile performance: Terrible.

Hope that helps.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For a week maybe. But we are literally years into this nonsense of him stalking anyone who posts a comment short a death threat when the topic mentioned.

Nobody made you jump into this thread, once again trying to defend Crawford, while again falsely claiming 'nobody is'.

But sure, project blame on everyone other than yourself. There's clearly a pattern and a total lack of personal accountability.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Apparently the simple version is necessary:

Top five salary for bottom quartile performance: All Time Terrible

Second quartile salary for third quartile performance: Terrible.

Hope that helps.
What are you arguing with me for? Lol. I just thought it was a funny comment, because I find irony hilarious. Jokes don't need to be 100% accurate...just timely.

Kaiser

Reaction score
What are you arguing with me for? Lol. I just thought it was a funny comment, because I find irony hilarious. Jokes don't need to be 100% accurate...just timely.

If you ridicule a factual post backed up with the actual numbers, I'll reply. That concept isn't hard either.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

It's called a tantrum. You get that whenever he's corrected about an erroneous fact that he's claimed, or called out on his own hypocrisy.

Just wanted you to be aware of who and what you're dealing with.
:thumbup:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It's called a tantrum. You get that whenever he's corrected about an erroneous fact that he's claimed, or called out on his own hypocrisy.

Just wanted you to be aware of who and what you're dealing with.
It's all good. I'm still laughing about the original comment, so the objections only add to that.

Last edited:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's all good. I'm still laughing about the original comment, so the objections only add to that.

Despite some vehement disagreements here. Kaiser is actually a good guy and has been very good to me over the years I've known him here. He just loses his **** sometimes when he feels strongly about something and he really feels obligated to defend his favorite football team. Even when their actions are indefensible.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Despite some vehement disagreements here. Kaiser is actually a good guy and has been very good to me over the years I've known him here. He just loses his **** sometimes when he feels strongly about something and he really feels obligated to defend his favorite football team. Even when their actions are indefensible.
I know he's all about the team, which is why I don't actively go at him the way some people do. I'm not really a homer, but I have no problem with them.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know he's all about the team, which is why I don't actively go at him the way some people do. I'm not really a homer, but I have no problem with them.

I often can't handle it when fans feel compelled to defend anything and everything this team does. I'm a fan too, but my eyes and ears still work. When I see people trying to defend this Crawford debacle? No, no way. As a result, he and I often clash over this topic.

Kaiser

Reaction score
I often can't handle it when fans feel compelled to defend anything and everything this team does. I'm a fan too, but my eyes and ears still work. When I see people trying to defend this Crawford debacle? No, no way. As a result, he and I often clash over this topic.

You are obsessed and its a running joke. I'm just one of the few people who bothers to respond.

jnday

Reaction score
Credit to you for being one of the few who can admit your mistake.
Crawford has been in the field a lot over the years, but I can’t remember him ever having a noticeable contribution in any game. He should have been gone tears ago and his bloated salary cap hit should have went with him.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Crawford has been in the field a lot over the years, but I can’t remember him ever having a noticeable contribution in any game. He should have been gone tears ago and his bloated salary cap hit should have went with him.
What a fortuitous typo. :laugh:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Exactly right my friend. This team has willingly chosen to waste close to $20 million on this non-factor for the past two years.

Having that fact shoved in their faces rubs those who tried to defend him the wrong way. Clearly to this day.

I enjoy doing it.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I really hope this embarrassing season ends the use of the stupid term “hot boyz”. A defense that stinks as bad as the Dallas defense over the last few seasons doesn’t deserve a name except maybe “hot *****”.

I noticed that the usual suspects have nothing to say about that pathetic nickname. That and they appear to be in the witness protection program at this point.