Crayton needs to shut up

dfense

Reaction score
I just saw his post game comments on the NFL channel. He's embarrassing.

Maybe, just maybe, if he had been a starter in the league for a while and not gotten his position by default, He could speak his mind a little. But he came off like a jerk.

Not the kind of guy I want representing a class organization like the Cowboys. :mad:

Mansta54

Reaction score
dfense;1764020 said:

Maybe, just maybe, if he had been a starter in the league for a while and not gotten his position by default, He could speak his mind a little. But he came off like a jerk.

Not the kind of guy I want representing a class organization like the Cowboys. :mad:

:horse:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Right now he just needs to keep producing when teams try and take away TO and Witten. If he does that I'll be happy

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
dfense;1764020 said:

I have to agree. Although Parcells created him. He kept Crayton in such a box that now that Crayton is out of hte box he can't help himself. :laugh2:

whitey_aw

Reaction score
I actually like that he's talking a little trash. I'm tired of the days where everyone is polite to eachother and there isn't a lot of animosity between teams.

I want Crayton and others to speak their mind, and tell the rest of the league we're the best out there, not just sit back all timid and say, "aw shucks, they're a very good team. We just got a few more bounces then they did."

That's for pop warner, not the NFL.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
austintodallas;1764067 said:
Let him talk. Nice to see a little swagger again.

As Jimmy said if you are going to talk the talk then you better walk the walk. If Crayton starts playing bad and dropping passes then I would be the 1st to tell him to shut up but as long as you go out there and getting the job done then fine.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
He wears a star on his helmet, so somebody will find a way to defend him.

joseephuss

Reaction score
So he should stop saying the team needs to cut down on its own mistakes and penalties and until they do they can't really consider themselves one of the elite teams?

sacowboysfan513

Reaction score
I don't like people talking smack.
Go win a Super Bowl. Then you may have something to talk about.

Wood

Reaction score
I like his talking...its taking media pressure away from TO.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
sacowboysfan513;1764108 said:
I don't like people talking smack.
Go win a Super Bowl. Then you may have something to talk about.

I agree. Not something I care for but players are going to do it that is just the way it is. As long as you can back it up then fine.

Martice

Reaction score
dfense. It's not that serious bro. He is contributing and he isn't disrupting things. Infact, he is charged like that on the field as well.

Now that Parcell's is gone, we are now seeing and hearing the coaches and players express themselves a little more.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with talking after listening to all that yapping and coming out with a win. the problem is when people dont shut up after a loss. look no farther than jacobs.

this is not henderson running his mouth before the super bowl.

djtavo

Jesus is Lord
Reaction score
in order to be the best u gotta win the SB, until then i think u can talk all u want...

whitey_aw;1764032 said:
I actually like that he's talking a little trash. I'm tired of the days where everyone is polite to eachother and there isn't a lot of animosity between teams.

I want Crayton and others to speak their mind, and tell the rest of the league we're the best out there, not just sit back all timid and say, "aw shucks, they're a very good team. We just got a few more bounces then they did."

That's for pop warner, not the NFL.

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
I don't mind the yapping as much as what he did during the game when he scored the TD. It is embarassing on the replay even. It just doesn't look right.

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
Keep talking crayton. I love his swagger. All of these other teams and talking heads in the media cant talk trash about the boys, it's time we start dishing out ourselves. The giants did alot of talking prior to the dallas game and even after we beat them they still continue to mouth off. I'm glad this team is getting cocky and arrogant. I even see it in Demarcus Ware. He's playing with that Shawn Merriman like attitude.

This is the team we envisioned last season, except we had a coach who could maximize the potential of these players. Wade and the coaching staff are leeting the players play. On the other hand Kevin Burnett needs to keep quiet, his penalty could have cost us severly.