Crayton Strikes Again: Tomlin amused by comments

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
notherbob;2479754 said:
With all due respect, David, as you know it doesn't matter which team is better, only which team has the most points when the game is over.

Thats fine, but like I said the better team didnt win. They deserve credit for catching those picks thrown right to them, but we outplayed them on both sides of the ball.

Givincer

Reaction score
187beatdown;2479522 said:
Crayton always does this and I don't know why people can't just be used to it and leave him alone. It's not like he jeaopardizes the team or anything.

Crayton is a great player and I don't care what he says.

Ok, you have a point.

But Crayton is not a great player. He's barely a good player, I'd say.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
dbair1967;2479687 said:
Crayton was right, Christmas did come early. Turnovers and biased officiating gave the game away.

We kicked their arses all over the field.

Fixed it for you. I will never believe that there is bad officiating again. Some of the calls (or lack thereof) were so blatant, it's undeniable.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Screw Pittsburgh I can't believe there's fans here siding with Tomlin!?!? You all must not have been Cowboys fans at any point prior to 2001.

notherbob

Reaction score
dbair1967;2479757 said:
Thats fine, but like I said the better team didnt win. They deserve credit for catching those picks thrown right to them, but we outplayed them on both sides of the ball.

You're absolutely right about that.

Reaction score
Why does certain players feel the need to make simple comments, classic example would be Joey Porter in his defense of Plaxico Burress sorry ***.....

Batman

Reaction score
Crayton is an idiot. I certainly would not miss him if he is not on the 2009 roster. This guy has the big mouth of some big name player. He needs to realize he is a free agent move or draft pick away from looking for another team. He is not that good. He needs to **** and let his actions speak with better play. While it is highly unlikely these two teams will be in Super Bowl 43, if for some reason they should be, this mediocre WR gave them some bulletin board material. Idiot.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Isn't it about time the Cowboys give us a Christmas present?

I would like to close the season out with three wins.

Thanks in advance.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Batman;2479877 said:
Crayton is an idiot. I certainly would not miss him if he is not on the 2009 roster. This guy has the big mouth of some big name player. He needs to realize he is a free agent move or draft pick away from looking for another team. He is not that good. He needs to **** and let his actions speak with better play. While it is highly unlikely these two teams will be in Super Bowl 43, if for some reason they should be, this mediocre WR gave them some bulletin board material. Idiot.

bulletin board material? wth? because he said they got an early X-Mas gift?

geez we have lame damn fans

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
SultanOfSix;2479779 said:
Fixed it for you. I will never believe that there is bad officiating again. Some of the calls (or lack thereof) were so blatant, it's undeniable.

Agree 100%

jamesdojr

Reaction score
In Tomlin's post game commesnt he stated that the Steelers dug themsleves in a hole early in the game. He didn't simlpy come out and say "Dallas whooped us up and down the field for 55 minutes".

So we're supposed to say Steelers whipped us. They simply were blessed Witten slipped. They won no doubt. They would not have if not for the slip. I call it a gift. We shot ourselves in the foot.

DWaremvp08

Reaction score
At some point you gotta stop making excuses and just go win. Getting beaten by a wildcard team at home and then saying the better team lost is embarrassing to the team and fans, and what Crayton said is just as bad

alancdc

Reaction score
Coakleys Dad;2478491 said:
Shut up and catch a ball Patrick...oh wait youre invisible...

Maybe they should try throwing a ball to him. He used to be money on 3rd down and now we MUST get it to TO or we are scared of what he might do. Pathetic.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
alancdc;2480135 said:
Maybe they should try throwing a ball to him. He used to be money on 3rd down and now we MUST get it to TO or we are scared of what he might do. Pathetic.

Sometimes I wonder if the plays are even designed to go to Crayton or Williams. Maybe they are but Romo doesn't have time to throw on those plays or something. All I know is when Austin was healthy, he sure was starting to find him. I want the Romo who spreads the ball around to show up Sunday night.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
dbair1967;2479687 said:
Crayton was right, Christmas did come early. Turnovers and bad officiating gave the game away.

We kicked their arses all over the field.

We choked at the end. Plain and simple.