Crayton Will Be Key Tonight

Everson24

Reaction score
Patrick Crayton will be the key to our passing offense tonight. The Eagles will double TO with Asante Samuel and Dawkins or Mikell. The safety that is not responsible for deep coverage on TO will be focused on Witten.

This leaves Crayton as the reciever with single coverage. He has to be able to beat Sheldon Brown in one on one matchups especially on 3rd downs for us to win this game.

Go Crayton!

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
Agree! Crayton, and even Austin (If he plays) are going to be the "O **** factor", as in "O **** we forgot about that guy!". We need everyone to step up tonight!

T-Minus 8hrs 30min

DallasDomination

Reaction score
I dont think they will double T.O. if anything their game plan will be to put pressure on Romo and keep an Eye on witen. T.O can get taken out of the game with enough pressure to Romo, they have done it before.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
The key to this game is how the Chubba Bubbas do against the Eagle pass rush. If Romo has even half the time he had against Cleveland, Crayton will have a big night. My sleeper pick for a big night is the 40 year old rookie.

Disturbed

A Mere Flesh Wound
Reaction score
I sure hope Crayton is not the key. I think Witten and Felix will show up big tonight due to eagles pass rush.

And it would not surprise me to see Pacman break a special teams play with his return ability. Just hope our own special teams squad does not give one back to them.

khiladi

Reaction score
McCordsville Cowboy;2258198 said:
I hope so......

He is on my fantasy team and I am down by 7....

It's all about you isn't it... Selfish....

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Real1st;2258201 said:
Naw.

Barber and Felix will be the key.

Exactly. We saw what happened last time we didnt run a balanced attack.

We will be running often and early. We will probably run more 3 and 5 step drops early on to negate their blitzes. If we can burn them a few times on the blitz and get them to back off, then the plays downfield will open up.

Crayton will be a factor of course, but I dont expect him to do anything special. Barber and Felix are going to have to have successful games if we want to win.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
BigDinAZ;2258194 said:
Agree! Crayton, and even Austin (If he plays) are going to be the "O **** factor", as in "O **** we forgot about that guy!". We need everyone to step up tonight!

T-Minus 8hrs 30min
What about the possibility of a 5 receiver set with Bennett in there as well?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
NextGenBoys;2258269 said:
Exactly. We saw what happened last time we didnt run a balanced attack.

We will be running often and early. We will probably run more 3 and 5 step drops early on to negate their blitzes. If we can burn them a few times on the blitz and get them to back off, then the plays downfield will open up.

Crayton will be a factor of course, but I dont expect him to do anything special. Barber and Felix are going to have to have successful games if we want to win.

I'd like to think we can make them adjust to our offense rather than we'll have to adjust to their defense. There aren't many QBs in the league better at getting to a hot read or with a quicker release than Tony Romo. If our backs can get to their blocks, we'll put up points on this defense with our passing game first and then run them into submission later.

khiladi

Reaction score
Our OL will be key tonight, aka Cory Proctor... He better hold down the fort...

DR.WARE

Reaction score
the key will be the OL protecting romo and i think the defense has to play real big tonight

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Idgit;2258302 said:
I'd like to think we can make them adjust to our offense rather than we'll have to adjust to their defense. There aren't many QBs in the league better at getting to a hot read or with a quicker release than Tony Romo. If our backs can get to their blocks, we'll put up points on this defense with our passing game first and then run them into submission later.

True, but we dont want to be so stubborn like Parcells and not adjust to what the Eagles are throwing at us.

All Im saying is we cant play as a pass happy offense against this team. We need to be balanced and keep them guessing on defense.

Reaction score
khiladi;2258307 said:

Exactly,,, barber/jones/owens/romo, etc, etc, etc will all have a great game of the OL takes care of business.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
khiladi;2258307 said:
Don't say hold.:laugh2: We don't need the yellow flags tonight.

Which Cowboys team will show up tonight? The one that whipped Philly like a rag doll last year or the post-turkey day guys? That will be the key. There's no doubt in my mind that the Dallas Cowboys are a better team than the Philadelphia Eagles at this point. It's time to show it for the whole world to see.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think it comes down to the play of the offensive line. If they play to their ability, I think they should dominate the Eagles defensive line. That would allow the Cowboys to utilize all of their weapons.

I expect Crayton to be little factor given the quality of the Eagles' cornerbacks.

Crayton usually makes a bigger impact against teams with lesser corners. I don't expect him to have a big night against Samuel, Brown, or Sheppard.