Crazy Flournoy didn't get a target

CWR

Reaction score
They chose slow brooks
Also did the protection get better without t smith?
I think they made a decision to use Turpin a lot more and it came at a cost for Flourney. I was excited to see him, but way more excited to see Turpin get more opportunities.

fivetwos

Reaction score
The only reason Flournoy was mentioned at all is because Jerry ran his mouth.

Maybe we are to where Mike is giving him false info on game planning lol….or he just can’t help himself but to hype up the sixth guy in a meh WR room. He is Dez Bryant and the rest of the league missed it.

That aside….I don’t know that Cooks gets his job back when healthy. Tolbert has made major strides and good for him.

Daillest88

Reaction score
Tolbert showed out. Ferguson is just so smooth after the catch. Awareness is on point. Turpin man. This guy needs to be out there more also. Little man can fly. Made the best of his opportunities at WR too.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
What's more crazy is CeeDee not getting the ball hardly at all after the first quarter.
If CeeDee got open more, he would have gotten the ball thrown more to him. It didn't help that he was double teamed for most of the game and because the Cowboys have no other legit threat at WR to help keep CeeDee from being double teamed so often.

nathanlt

Reaction score
They chose slow brooks
Also did the protection get better without t smith?
I think you mean without Guyton.... I think it was a distinct possibility from the moment that Guyton went out. It is a better combo myself, more experienced O-Line for sure.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
he would have gotten the ball thrown more to him. It didn't help that he was double teamed for most of the game and because the Cowboys have no other legit threat at WR to help keep CeeDee from being double teamed so often.
Bingo! and this is something CeeDee needs to learn. He IS helping the team when he's doubled-team, meaning there are ways he can help without the ball in his hand.