Crazy hypothetical trade (for fun)

TXCowboyVol

Reaction score
Giants in full panic/chaos/rebuild mode now after benching of Eli and firing of McAdoo-doo....yes, this is a Madden trade, but would you guys give up next year’s 1st, 2nd and 4th and our 1st in 2019 for Odell and Landon Collins?

erod

Reaction score
For real.....

I'd give up a 1st and 2nd rounder for those two, then I'd flip Beckham for a middle linebacker and a 3rd.

dwreck27

Reaction score
Damn I might do a 1st for Collins maybe throw in a 5th or 6th too

Odell I don’t touch ... you don’t need a superstar WR to win a super bowl... they just sell jerseys

bark

Reaction score
I thought the op said this was supposed to be fun. Thinking about obj wearing the star is more painful than fun

Kaiser

Reaction score
I'm going to be first to say three million years.

OBJ doesn't worry me in attitude but he does in how he will hold up with injuries while taking an NFL pounding.

We can upgrade safety but not by giving up huge trade chips. Woods will be significantly better next year with coaching and weight work, Byron Jones just needs to improve his tackling. Safety isn't a weakness right now and we don't need to give up premium draft picks to upgrade.

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
Giants in full panic/chaos/rebuild mode now after benching of Eli and firing of McAdoo-doo....yes, this is a Madden trade, but would you guys give up next year’s 1st, 2nd and 4th and our 1st in 2019 for Odell and Landon Collins?

:lmao2:

No.

Sydla

Reaction score

If OBJ wasn't a total nut job............... maybe. It would be a bit rich though.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
...yes, this is a Madden trade, but would you guys give up next year’s 1st, 2nd and 4th and our 1st in 2019 for Odell and Landon Collins?

Another example of me being glad the fans don't run the team. :facepalm: