Crazy hypothetical trade (for fun)

JBS

Reaction score
You guys are luns

You guys are talking franchise qb type of assets and that's true..and you are getting TWO all pro players..not 1...2!.

No chance NYG do this deal..I'd do it without thinking

ghst187

Reaction score
I wouldn’t take Beckham for free.

We have already had the guy in Owens and sanders.

No thank you

Beckham is my most loathed player in the NFL surpassing Richard Sherman.
I couldve tolerated bringing Sherman here but not Beckham.

Kaiser

Reaction score
No chance NYG do this deal..I'd do it without thinking

Without making the obvious comment on "without thinking", when is the last time an NFL team gave up a Wentz type of package for a Safety?

And OBJ has 25 receptions this year, its far from certain he will be healthy enough to justify any type of trade for premium draft picks.

links18

Reaction score
Who is this OBJ of whom you speak? Does he play with Geno Smith?

visionary

Reaction score
Giants in full panic/chaos/rebuild mode now after benching of Eli and firing of McAdoo-doo....yes, this is a Madden trade, but would you guys give up next year’s 1st, 2nd and 4th and our 1st in 2019 for Odell and Landon Collins?

Lol
Put down the crack pipe

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Giants in full panic/chaos/rebuild mode now after benching of Eli and firing of McAdoo-doo....yes, this is a Madden trade, but would you guys give up next year’s 1st, 2nd and 4th and our 1st in 2019 for Odell and Landon Collins?

No, both are head cases and Collins uses PEDs.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
If they were both rookies I would do it in a heartbeat but OBJ has one year left at 9m and LCollins only has 1 year left on his rookie deal and is then a UFA

JBS

Reaction score
Without making the obvious comment on "without thinking", when is the last time an NFL team gave up a Wentz type of package for a Safety?

And OBJ has 25 receptions this year, its far from certain he will be healthy enough to justify any type of trade for premium draft picks.

Oh stop it...players these days fully recover from serious injuries..this injury isn't a career threatening injury

Kaiser

Reaction score
Oh stop it...players these days fully recover from serious injuries..this injury isn't a career threatening injury

He weighs less than 200 and has only played 16 games in one season out of four. He has never seemed like a guy that would hold up and that has been true more often than not.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You don't trade early picks for players that are approaching free agency. If a team is going to pay free agent money to a player, they might as well sign a free agent and keep their draft picks.