Crazy Russell Wilson stat

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Wasn't it a few years ago that the Seahawks had something like 35 TDs on the year and Russ was responsible (run/pass) for 34 of them?
No, that would be an incredibly low scoring team.

Edit: Nevermind. I guess he did have 37 of 38 in 2017.

Proof

Reaction score
It’s pretty incredible. He was a stud in college. His last college year at Wisconsin he was lights out.

He had everything. The arm, the intelligence, the mobility, the leadership.

his only knock was his height. He should have been a top 5 pick. But fell all the way to the 3rd because he is short.

I don’t think teams will make the same mistake again.

i mean that's already bore out. kyler went number one haha.

but yeah pretty nuts all these teams passed on him repeatedly

DFWJC

Reaction score
It’s pretty incredible. He was a stud in college. His last college year at Wisconsin he was lights out.

He had everything. The arm, the intelligence, the mobility, the leadership.

his only knock was his height. He should have been a top 5 pick. But fell all the way to the 3rd because he is short.

I don’t think teams will make the same mistake again.
What was crazy is that he was doing well as the starter at NC State (All-ACC 1st team QB as a freshman). He set records there for consecutive passes without an interception and started 3 years.
When he graduated early with eligibility left he wanted to also play Pro baseball, but the coach wasn't up for that and gave him his release so lanky QB Mike Glennon could take over.
So Russ takes off to Wisconsin to do his magic there for one final year.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
:laugh: Good luck with that. I suspect you'll be glad you started him. 300 and 3TD plus some rushing
I have a feeling you’re right lol. I would love to have the best of both worlds: Wilson throw 4 TDs and 400 yards while the cowboys win the actual game :starspin:

MarcusRock

Reaction score
What was crazy is that he was doing well as the starter at NC State (All-ACC 1st team QB as a freshman). He set records there for consecutive passes without an interception and started 3 years.
When he graduated early with eligibility left he wanted to also play Pro baseball, but the coach wasn't up for that and gave him his release so lanky QB Mike Glennon could take over.
So Russ takes off to Wisconsin to do his magic there for one final year.

I like that he pays homage to both schools when players introduced themselves on SNF or MNF when he would say "a whole pack of badgers."

johneric8

Reaction score
If wilson is as good as some of you say he is, this game is a lose... I'm still holding out hope though because after all, it is a team sport..

DFWJC

Reaction score
I have a feeling you’re right lol. I would love to have the best of both worlds: Wilson throw 4 TDs and 400 yards while the cowboys win the actual game :starspin:
Something similar almost happened with Dak last week.
450 yards and a few TDs, but we would have lot anyway without the freak onside kick recovery and the game-winning FG.
We cam that close to being 0-2.
Always a team game.
:thumbup:

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Wilson is one of the best QBs in the league. Great arm, good wheels, and high IQ player.

Crazy how there were some here saying they’d rather have Dak over him not even a year ago on these forums. Mind boggling.

BobbyFlame469

Reaction score
Wilson is one of the best QBs in the league. Great arm, good wheels, and high IQ player.

Crazy how there were some here saying they’d rather have Dak over him not even a year ago on these forums. Mind boggling.
People don’t watch other teams. If Wilson was our Quarterback I’d put 1000 down on cowboys making the Super Bowl

Toomany10pins

Reaction score
And the pick was the TE’s (Olson) fault. Popped up in the air after squarely hitting him in the hands.

Zman5

Reaction score
Not saying Wilson isn't good but this tells me he hasn't had a bad defense most of his career.