Create & Pin a Dak Thread

RoyalCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm all for it that way I can enjoy this forum again and post more. All it is now is negativity and PG insults about Dak. In my opinion, no man should be insulting another unless you can do it face to face but that's just me.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe add also a Rose Colored Glasses Dak Zone...where all the "Dak can do no wrong" threads and lovers can communicate amongst themselves and use all their rainbow, hearts, and unicorn emojis they want. Fine with me...

Yep, works both ways, but the negative one will get much more action, then they will invade the positive one in disguise, as usual to troll. :laugh:

I would not spend much time in either one.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Dang right :laugh:...but about the team (depending off season moves, the scale will move up or down).
Not completely homer about Dak. I dropped my support from 80% to 60 - 65 %. Will probably be back to 70 - 75% before the season starts (depending off season moves, the scale will move up or down).

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
While I appreciate the reasoning behind it and personally I would love to see fewer threads on Dak and other topics that have been beat to death, but these are just phases that fans go through unfortunately.

We have had these issues with several other players, coaches and the front office in the past and the only way past them really is to let everyone get it out of their system.

If we restricted Dak threads to one thread, then you would simply see Dak discussions brought up in several other threads overtaking those threads in some cases.

At least with the Dak threads, you know which threads to avoid if you do not want to hear arguments from either side for the 100th time.

kskboys

Reaction score
While I appreciate the reasoning behind it and personally I would love to see fewer threads on Dak and other topics that have been beat to death, but these are just phases that fans go through unfortunately.

We have had these issues with several other players, coaches and the front office in the past and the only way past them really is to let everyone get it out of their system.

If we restricted Dak threads to one thread, then you would simply see Dak discussions brought up in several other threads overtaking those threads in some cases.

At least with the Dak threads, you know which threads to avoid if you do not want to hear arguments from either side for the 100th time.
And you don't allow him to be discussed in other threads!!!!!!

Sure would make the boards better, Real.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
he's a cowboy and he deserves what he gets. sheesh. I guess you guys wish they would invent some kind of silence option or ignore option. no you whiners love to read those posts.