Cris Carter to rookies "Have a fall guy in your crew"

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score

I commit several traffic violations every time I drive.

I break the speed limit routinely
I rarely use my seat belt
I talk on my cell phone

But I also drive defensively and haven't been in an accident in 25 years

But I still can't think of 3 felonies that average American is committing every day and none of those links provided any examples

muck4doo

Least-Known Member
Reaction score
Just Carter and Sapp? No Jerry Rice on how to get yourself out of a prostitution sting in Mountain View of all places?

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
I know many states have old laws on the books that are technically arrestable offenses but the laws are so old no one enforces them. Most states have very conservative laws pertaining to sex that are as old as the country and most people are guilty of violating those clauses. the link below are some stupid laws that can get you fined or jailed and still on the books.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/02/17-ridiculous-laws-still_n_481379.html

https://www.yahoo.com/travel/the-weirdest-law-in-every-state-in-america-127268932767.html

I had to laugh at that one video was linked where the guy explains the fish interpreted as documents being destroyed due to the Enron fiasco. That really was some next level convoluted BS.

Lodeus

Reaction score
Who cares. Does the Rookie Symposium do any good for knuckleheads anyways?

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
I commit several traffic violations every time I drive.

I break the speed limit routinely
I rarely use my seat belt
I talk on my cell phone

But I also drive defensively and haven't been in an accident in 25 years

But I still can't think of 3 felonies that average American is committing every day and none of those links provided any examples

I don't know about felonies, but there are tons of unenforced stupid laws in every state

http://www.dumblaws.com/laws/united-states
click on a few states, but this is besides the point, these aren't the laws that get athletes in trouble.

dwreck27

Reaction score
How is that even allowed to be talked out loud about lol

Seriously Carter is such a joke and will get his job yanked soon when he again sticks his foot in his mouth

DandyDon52

Reaction score
chris should lose his job over that statement ! and he has no fall guy !!

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Worked out great for Ray Lewis. Killed 2 guys, tampered with evidence, paid off the victim's families and had his boys take the fall.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
It happens in corporate America every day. Mistakes are made, in a lot of cases law-breaking mistakes, and a peon in a huge corporation either agrees or is coerced into taking the hit to protect the well-being of those in authority.

I do agree that Carter's decision to introduce this mentality at a rookie symposium was poor. As was his delivery of the message given the audience.