Crow must be eaten

DFWJC

Reaction score
Definitley, nor ever have been, a Zeke hater.

But the argument was always something like (fill in the players you like) this

Would you rather have Zeke
or
OLB/DE Leonard Floyd and RB Derrick Henry
or
OT Taylor Decker and WR Mike Thomas and DE Jiwad Ward and RB Devonte Booker (or Jordan Howard)
or
DE DeForest Buckener and WR Braxton Miller and RB Devonte Booker (or Howard)
etc

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know you weren't bashing at zeke. I totally understand your point of view and don't have any issues with it at all.

The draft is such a crap shoot. Even with the top 5. As it stands, it looks like all of Zeke, Bosa, and Ramsey can play. Wentz, too. Just leaves poor Goff on the outside, looking in. For now.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

or
or
OT Taylor Decker and WR Mike Thomas and DE Jiwad Ward and RB Devonte Booker (or Jordan Howard)
or
etc

Yep. Pretty much.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score

or
or
or
etc
I'll take Zeke, JSmith, Collins, Dak and Brown with a side of Tapper, DJackson and Frazier and don't forget Uncle Rico

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Zeke continues to improve and impress me. Far better athlete than I expected him to be but granted I didn't watch his college games, ever..

Still hoped we could have gotten him in a trade down scenario because RB at 4 is more luxury than necessity..

He's earning his keep though...

Reaction score
You still think drafting Zeke was a mistake? You are one sorry person and know nothing about football. Oh, you played in Pop Warner, sorry I thought you were completely clueless. LOL
boy, conversations with you on Thanksgiving must be...... just awesome!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Where all the Zeke haters at? Asking for more "electric" runs and he's not worth a 4th round pick? Leading the league in yards and yards after contact

Where all the Zeke haters at? Asking for more "electric" runs and he's not worth a 4th round pick? Leading the league in yards and yards after contact

Loved the player, didnt like picking a back at 4. THAT being said. It was guys like you that were saying we should really only expect 1200 yards out of the kid while I was telling you he would be go for over 2000 yards and 15-20 TD's. That unless he was doing that it was a wasted pick.

THAT BEING SAID.......................If you had also told me that we would also draft the next franchise QB with our 4th pick and he would roll right into stardom, I would have been more than happy to take him at 4.

My main gripe was that Romo was old and brittle and we really had no shot to win a SB with him so by the time we found another QB and developed him, most of Zeke's good years would be behind him.

But now these two can grow and spend their entire careers together.

If we had picked Zeke and didnt have Dak, no one would be crowing about Zeke as the team would be 4-4 at best, if even that.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

And while you are at it, how about you admit you were dead wrong about Dak and Romo.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I don't think anybody ever thought Zeke wasn't a very good player, did they? I know I was strong against a RB at #4. I still think it was a mistake.

As far as his production goes, I think I said in a thread someplace that ~1,600 and ~15 TDs or so was pretty much what we ought to expect out of him given what we spent to get him and what it cost in terms of missing the opportunity to address the defense. That's pretty much the level he's delivering at, which is great.

I love Zeke's pass protection, and I love that he's another guy like Dez who can get the offense hyped up, too. He's a good fit for the team, overall. Even if he's a little bit of a knucklehead himself every now and then.

Zeke and Dez are nothing a like. Zeke lets his play do the talking. Zeke a mature, leader.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
We get it.......you guys are just wrong

We are 17-6 in our last 23 games with a dominant RB

Hilarious coming from the president of the "i hate Dak" and "I apologize for Romo" fan club.

phildadon86

Reaction score
The Quality of a QB that is Dak Prescott and that Romo would not return as soon as many had said if at all.
Ive never once dismissed Dak on this site or any other. Ive been a dak cheerleader actually.. I have no idea what you are talking about friend. Ive been a Dak supporter since pre-season and call out Risen on his love for Wentz at every opportunity.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Ive never once dismissed Dak on this site or any other. Ive been a dak cheerleader actually.. I have no idea what you are talking about friend. Ive been a Dak supporter since pre-season and call out Risen on his love for Wentz at every opportunity.

My bad then. I take it back. Well done. :thumbup:

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Those could be my exact words.....he is way out there