Crow thread

phildadon86

Reaction score
I want everyone. And i mean everyone, who in the first quarter of this game and all during the week were saying get rid of Dez and Dak. Where are you all now? Stephen A Smith as much as I hate him has a point. Our fanbase is ridiculous.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
I want everyone. And i mean everyone, who in the first quarter of this game and all during the week were saying get rid of Dez and Dak. Where are you all now? Stephen A Smith as much as I hate him has a point. Our fanbase is ridiculous.
This is ridiculous. He had one of the worst games I've ever seen from a QB last week. He deserved criticism. If you weren't questioning him last week, it's because you care more about a single player than winning games.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
You wont hear a damn thing. Thats the point im trying to convey. Where are the @mattjames2010 kinda fake fans? WHERE ARE YOU? Dak was literally perfect. And did things Romo could NEVER do. Yet, all i hear is crickets.
He's on my ignore list anymore. Got tired of reading that junk even during our winning streak. Life's too short.

NumOneQB

Reaction score

It's gotta be a bit for the sake of ruffling feathers. No one with half a brain would say something that stupid after just one loss on the back of an 11 game win streak....

phildadon86

Reaction score
This is ridiculous. He had one of the worst games I've ever seen from a QB last week. He deserved criticism. If you weren't questioning him last week, it's because you care more about a single player than winning games.
I know right, one bad game out of 13 and you have a right to throw him off a ledge.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
No kidding.

It doesn't get any simpler than this.

BRoni

Reaction score

No...it's because of looking at the big picture and not being a prisoner of the moment.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
I would like to see a link to anybody here (thats not a troll account) saying get rid of Dak. I will like your next 50 posts I see no questions asked if you provide it.

thekavorka

Reaction score
I've wanted romo since he was healthy 6 weeks ago despite dak playing great. Tonight doesn't change that. I want romo because I think he has a higher ceiling and has the experience to beat a defense like the giants.