Crow thread

Blackspider214

Reaction score
This is ridiculous. He had one of the worst games I've ever seen from a QB last week. He deserved criticism. If you weren't questioning him last week, it's because you care more about a single player than winning games.

Lmao!! Worst game you have ever seen from a QB? You do realize Romo had 3 picks and 2 of them were pick 6s in his last start, right?

Have you ever seen some of the bums around the league play QB who have ratings of 0?

Please stop.

Vero_F250

Reaction score
Crow has to be eaten after the week I just had to endure on this website. Sorry
No worries, doesn't bother me at all, I'm a Dak supporter. As long as you come back and eat crow every time you are wrong...

Again. Just enjoy the win.

Rushing back here demanding those who wanted a change to eat crow is quite childish.

plymkr

Reaction score
As a big Romo fan and someone who wants him to start. The only thing I got to say is: whew, big sigh of relief that Dak got back on track tonight. And he did this against a good defense. That Tampa Bay defense was playing really well in their 5 game win streak. And Dak took them to school baby.

Man I'm so relieved we got that W. I said it during the week and I'll say it again. I don't care who plays as long as we win. I would like to see what Romo could do with this offense but I wanted that W more than anything and this was a big win. With the Giants winning, we needed this one.

Dak was basically flawless. Didn't force anything, no TO's, was accurate. 32-36 and he responded like a man.

Whew, big sigh of relief. Now we just got to knock out the Lions

phildadon86

Reaction score
Lmao!! Worst game you have ever seen from a QB? You do realize Romo had 3 picks and 2 of them were pick 6s in his last start, right?

Have you ever seen some of the bums around the league play QB who have ratings of 0?

Please stop.
I will gladly. Issue with that is, i actually STICK BY players on this team. Others dont. Thats the whole premise of this thread

phildadon86

Reaction score
No worries, doesn't bother me at all, I'm a Dak supporter. As long as you come back and eat crow every time you are wrong...

Again. Just enjoy the win.

Rushing back here demanding those who wanted a change to eat crow is quite childish.
Is it? You know what else is childish? Calling out Dez for thinking about his recently deceased father over football. But i aint calling them out. So relax with your judgements.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score

Please stop.
Totally agree. There's a dude from San Francisco......A dude who just got a 27 million dollar contract, Osweiller. AND a dude named Bortles.....Long list.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I said he would have some occasional big games in the future but can't be counted on for consistency.
You also made it seem like losing Parnell was the biggest mistake in the history of this franchise. So forgive me if your opinion to me is a little slanted

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
I've never understood call out threads.Once a game is over, I couldn't care less about the opinions expressed in the previous week. They get thrown out.

But, then, I have a life.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
I still want the guy who said he'd streak with a Jones INT to show his face.

Man I was just saying it for a couple of weeks as a joke .. Jones31 is on of my favorite players ....it was not meant for criticizing him .. because he was unlucky with all missed INTs I made the joke about it....chill

:cool:

Vero_F250

Reaction score
Is it? You know what else is childish? Calling out Dez for thinking about his recently deceased father over football. But i aint calling them out. So relax with your judgements.
Yes. It's childish. It isn't a judgment. It is childish. And the more you rant about it the worse it looks on you. But please, continue. Lmao.

Animosity

Reaction score
Dak is the franchise QB. Some people here think we have Tom Brady on the bench, lmao. Newsflash, the guy sitting on the bench has 2 wildcard playoff wins in 10 years.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Totally agree. There's a dude from San Francisco......A dude who just got a 27 million dollar contract, Osweiller. AND a dude named Bortles.....Long list.
Its amazing to me when logic comes into it how many people fall off of a thread in this forum.