Crying about the refs

slomoxn

Reaction score
Let’s not forget the fumble on the first play of the game.

Can you imagine the weeping on this forum if that happened to us?
I remember the weeping after being robbed in two different playoff games. I can believe anything now and take it with a grain of salt so them losing a fumble cause the refs couldn’t see? Well they had a whole game to make that up and they didn’t. Three other turnovers and they didn’t so one play didn’t make that game, they lost they CSN cry all they want. We certainly did but what good did it do?

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
Translation: I only react to penalty calls when one goes the Cowboys way and he comments on it.

Dallas is one of the least penalized teams in the NFL this season, even after tonight. But when it comes to "the refs", fans of every team think their team gets screwed. The problem is some ridiculous rules that "the refs" are required to enforce.
Where did I complain about the Cowboys being penalized more than other teams? My complaint is that Joe Buck highlights any calls or non-calls that benefit the Cowboys, and then the Cowboys haters point to those as the reasons that we won. He'll gloss right over a missed/questionable call that goes against Dallas, but 6-7 plays it's "let's take another look at that missed facemask that should've been called against the Cowboys." He does it every game. Yes the refs suck, and calls are missed both ways, but don't tell me the refs "gave the Cowboys the game". That's what I hear from the haters every week, and Buck is fueling their b.s. arguements.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
More times then not Buck and Aikman scold our guy when it's a clear bad call and when the other team gets a bad call they are quick to say it was a bad call.

The refs were just bad yesterday though. For both teams.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
With so many optional calls being made in the NFL now, I wouldn't be surprised if the home field advantages are prone to be increased from a 3-point advantage to more than that in due time for the Vegas bookies to determine a more representative number.

The NFL really seems to be going all-out to make home team attendance noticeably more attractive to their patrons. It appears there's nothing like flagging the visiting teams to ensure as much.

Obviously, visiting teams are now obliged to overcome more penalties than they've ever had to in the past. Home field advantage is currently far more advantageous than ever. It's tougher than ever before on the visitors and their fans these days, no doubt! :D

Last edited: