Crying about the refs

Birdgang

Reaction score
We had 11 pentalies they had 5. And they scored on Godderts missed call a few plays later

with a ton less time on clock though ... that was key. Lucky that PA was missed so it could go in OT. The best news of this game is that it will give Garret another year or more and Dak will get paid ... Dak just proved he is better then Wentz who was #2 in the draft and cost birds a ton. Dallas dominated TOP and should of scored much more. Dak proved he can toss the rock . He made Eagles secondary look like practice squad guys maybe even off the street. Run game was shut down which was great aftewr seeing Sproles and Ajayi talk smack after SB. We got lucky though with injuries on there Oline and having to play hurt guys because they were running out of guys :D Dallas can go all the way this year , No way even the Rams stand a chance and no team in the AFL is scary.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
It went both ways. The helmet to helmet on Eliot’s was BS. The defender came in the same. Has never been called like that on us all year. But all the sudden with the game on the line they call it? Please.
Actually, the Eagles defender pushed Zeke during that play. He basically assisted Zeke going to the ground. I think that should have been a no call.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
The larger point is this.....

REFS SUCK ACROSS THE BOARD

The notion that should be dismissed is the whole “ref bias against the Cowboys” stupidity.

If the league/refs are truly biased against the Boys than they freakin’ forgot how to do it right because we got benifitted some major calls.

droopdog7

Reaction score
The refs were bad again today, and to be fair, they got the shorter end of the stick today. I’d say the fumble in the first play puts them there. Everything else washes out.

That said, oh well. Go pound sand iggle fan.

Legendz82

Reaction score
The first play changed the game. But I think the outcome was the outcome. You guys without a daubt outplayed us. I just hate when refs are so awful. If you are not sure don’t call anything. So many phantom penalties on both sides that it really was hard to watch.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Actually, the Eagles defender pushed Zeke during that play. He basically assisted Zeke going to the ground. I think that should have been a no call.
Yep. But the refs chose that time to make that call? Really..

Kaiser

Reaction score
It went both ways. The helmet to helmet on Eliot’s was BS. The defender came in the same. Has never been called like that on us all year. But all the sudden with the game on the line they call it? Please.

Also the Philly defender was carrying him into that hit. Its still on Zeke (or the DB if they called it that way) but if they fine Zeke you can bet Dallas will argue part of it was the defender pushing him from behind.

That should have been a non-call or offsetting penalties.

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
The Refs were pretty bad at points today but it was pretty equal in horribleness for both teams.

Kaiser

Reaction score
If the league/refs are truly biased against the Boys than they freakin’ forgot how to do it right because we got benifitted some major calls.

Johnny One Note makes his mandatory appearance with his one note. Care to show the Dallas fans in this thread complaining about Bias against the Cowboys? The thread is about Eagles fans, not that you actually read before posting.