Cryptic references to Earl Thomas situation

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
My guess is exactly what you say here. Teams would be willing to take a chance, but there is most likely a lengthy suspension in store for Thomas if he were to sign. An investigation and pending suspension is not worth the investment.
And if so..

becuz of the Zeke suspension where the NFL fined Jones $2 mil for standing up to protect Zeke..

Dallas would run the other way on any player being suspended at signing.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I have to think it's a mental health issue.

Eatman said "health issue". When asked about whether that was mental health, he said "health issue". Nick being Nick. He told us without *literally* telling us.

There's some mental health issue that no one wants to talk about. That's ok. I don't need the details. Still nice to know what's the hold up.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Eatman said "health issue". When asked about whether that was mental health, he said "health issue". Nick being Nick. He told us without *literally* telling us.

There's some mental health issue that no one wants to talk about. That's ok. I don't need the details. Still nice to know what's the hold up.

The hold up is the guy is on the back side of his career, no longer the player he was in his prime, and a major PIA.

That's why 30 other teams not called the Dallas Cowboys haven't signed him, either.