CSN: Try to locate Dak Prescott and his identical twin brother Andy Dalton on this chart

shabazz

Reaction score
2 Future Hall of Famers

D5-rBXcXoAc7uNz.png

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Yeah... Unfortunately stats don't factor in opponents.. Dak was great against garbage teams.

We saw how he did in big games.. We've seen the post season success he has had under his Rookie contract. (virtually none)

If Dak was one of the best NFL QB's we easily make the playoffs.

If charts like this are your proof that Dak is awesome then why not try to get Derek Carr.

If I can get Carr for 25 or Dak for 35-40 then give me Carr.
It also doesn't factor in the actual point of saying Dalton is his twin. The point is if you put Dalton here you won't see any big drop off in performance. I don't get how the super pro Dak people still don't get it yet. You're right they are using all types of mental gymnastics to try to say their man isn't on the same level as Smith and Dalton

phildadon86

Reaction score
Yeah... Unfortunately stats don't factor in opponents.. Dak was great against garbage teams.

We saw how he did in big games.. We've seen the post season success he has had under his Rookie contract. (virtually none)

If charts like this are your proof that Dak is awesome then why not try to get Derek Carr.

Dak has the same playoff success as Romo in a quarter of the time in the playoffs

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
It's outrageous what these players are paid. They should get paid on their performance, this way they'll give it 100% in each game.

Nav22

Reaction score

Dak’s first 3 years:

“Who cares about wins and losses!?!? That’s a team stat!! Dak’s individual numbers aren’t gaudy!!”

Dak in 2019:

“Who cares about gaudy stats!?!? Look at Dak’s mediocre W/L record!!!”
:lmao2:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Dak’s first 3 years:

“Who cares about wins and losses!?!? That’s a team stat!! Dak’s individual numbers aren’t gaudy!!”

Dak in 2019:

I think the point is Dak's play isn't much of a factor in our "success" or lack there of.

He's just a guy out there doing his job in an optimal environment.

He was fortunate to inherit the Cowboys roster and not the Bengals.

Nav22

Reaction score
I think the point is Dak's play isn't much of a factor in our "success" or lack there of.

He's just a guy out there doing his job in an optimal environment.

He was fortunate to inherit the Cowboys roster and not the Bengals.
Cute attempt at discrediting the guy. He’s 40-24 as a starter because he’s a good QB.

What would Cooper Rush’s record be if he was given 4 years to start with the same teams Dak has had? You know, with the same “optimal environment”?

And on what planet is a mediocre defense, awful special teams and Jason Garrett as your head coach an “optimal environment”???????

ondaedg

Reaction score
He doesn't suck..

He's slightly above average and not worth big money. We need a lot of things to ever win with him as our QB and it's basically proven you can't give a QB big money and provide all the things they need to win a championship also.

Quality QB play for cheap is needed. We will get slightly above average QB play for a lot.

This idea that he is a "stat padder" and he's really just an avg qb has zero basis in fact.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
This idea that he is a "stat padder" and he's really just an avg qb has zero basis in fact.

In general I agree but this year he feasted on bad teams.

That's why he was up there with other scrubs like Jameis Winston and Phillip Rivers in total yards.

pansophy

Reaction score
Dak’s first 3 years:

Dak in 2019:

It's not a tough argument to make though that we haven't won with Dak adding almost nothing to cap, and so having him take up 10%+ of the cap going forward sure isn't going to make it easier.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
What I take from this is we now all have to agree Dak is a top 10 QB, the analytics say so. Now we can only debate the pecking order of the top 10 and where he fits.

For those saying but Dak played good against only bad teams only, did all the other QBs play no bad teams???

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
And if they win will you shut up about it?

If they got to the post season and actually started doing something they would naturally shut people up.

The problem is they never do.

When we're good i'm just as big of a homer as Rockport on here. I believe.. I love having hope.

My biggest hope now is that maybe we don't have a coach we have to overcome every Sunday but now that is being met with a Giant contract for the mediocre QB as the Coach finally goes out the door.

Qcard

Reaction score
He doesn't suck.

He's about like Dak.

I don't think there is 1 NFL GM that would take Dak over Wentz either. That is some fan generated crap that only a Cowboy fan would say.

I think there is quite a few GM who would take Carr over Dak.. At least a handful... Especially if you factor in Cap Space.

IMO Dak > Carr - Dak 35 mill < Carr 25 mill
You speak as if you know any of the "GMs" in the NFL..
There are at least 5-7 GMs that would give Dak $32-$35 per season if he where free agent today. Even Shannon and Nick Wright of FS1,Dak's biggest critics and Wentz's lovers stated Dak is worth market value.

So the Carr over Dak comparison is flawed because Dak's has more value...based on last 4 seasons

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Cowboys have made the playoffs 2 out of 4 years since Dak has been here. Played great in plenty of big games. In fact, played great in 2 out of the last 3 games which were all were for the playoffs. Rams and Commanders. ONLY game he played poorly was the Eagles game and if you recall his shoulder was injured and didnt practice all week.

Or dont you remember? Oh wait, that doesnt suit your agenda.

Lead the NFL in last drive victories his first 3 years. 40-24 is the Cowboys record under Dak.

Looks like your stupid comments just get blown out of the water every time troll. :oldcouple::oldcouple::dance::dance: