Twitter: Current cap space update

blueblood70

Reaction score
never
Me too. But the question is, who's leaving, Tank or Gregory? This is the last year the two are on the same team. No way are the Cowboys paying both of them.
say never and no way..depends on how tank plays to close out the season and possibly does he take pay cut to stay?

Flamma

Reaction score
never

say never and no way..depends on how tank plays to close out the season and possibly does he take pay cut to stay?

What kind of pay cut would make a difference? He'd be an 8 million cap hit even if he waved his entire base salary. We know he isn't doing that. Some team will probably give Gregory a Robert Quinn type deal. He'll probably expect that from the Cowboys.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Every year we look at the cap as simple math and it is anything but that. The league allows some manipulating so until that begins, we really don't know the effect of the cap on this year's team for next year.

blueblood70

Reaction score
What kind of pay cut would make a difference? He'd be an 8 million cap hit even if he waved his entire base salary. We know he isn't doing that. Some team will probably give Gregory a Robert Quinn type deal. He'll probably expect that from the Cowboys.
dont ask me..i said anything's possible

cap manipulation ie massaging is done all the time, so im not worried about that the #s say now.

2021 season, 2022 sb ,is all im focusing on right now..each season is one off, nothing we do this year guarantees anything next season..