Current News

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I've convinced my wife that I believe in bigfoot and it's become a running joke with us for years. Every time I see something like this I make a point to say, "of course it's real." I don't really believe it but it's a lot of fun. I will say that my best friend swears he encountered one in the woods in Texas years ago. He does drink a lot but who am I to judge. :)
The sober one.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I don't know how many times I've heard people yahoo about Avast and I always told them to take warning.

Personally, I do not use Anti-Virus software except what Windows provides, but I wouldn't recommend others do the same. (I do keep free Malwarebytes for an occasional scan though for web tracking stuff and the like) I was trained back in the 90s when I worked for McAfee Anti-Virus about how to deal with them and I have an entire career in information security. I avoid anything (unknown websites, files, USB drives / SD card, set) that could possibly have a virus.

If you use / have Avast. I would get rid of it.

The price of free software: Avast has been selling the browser history of its users

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
A large......What? That's kinda like having a giant dwarf make a new hammer for you!
Here, have a giant smallmouth bass.

iu