Current News

nobody

Reaction score
And always, ALWAYS leave a dog eared corner for quick access!.......and because it'd be incredibly difficult to peel the tape up with those gloves on.

and carry a notebook. If your ship gets a small hole, the notebook will work as a temporary seal. Yet one of the many things The Expanse got right!

So, Duct tape, notebook, lifesavers, chewing gum. What else do we need? oh wait, I guess duct tape might work as a temp patch for a hull, too...so the notebook is extraneous.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
neither does lifesaver. It's a slant rhyme and not a true rhyme. :D
iu

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
and carry a notebook. If your ship gets a small hole, the notebook will work as a temporary seal. Yet one of the many things The Expanse got right!

So, Duct tape, notebook, lifesavers, chewing gum. What else do we need? oh wait, I guess duct tape might work as a temp patch for a hull, too...so the notebook is extraneous.
Well the duct tape will hold the notebook in place, just in case there's a sudden depressurization elsewhere. That way you're not trying to plug multiple holes at once, like some kind of space Dutch Boy.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Mom arrested for driving with inflatable pool on car -- with kids inside
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mom-arrested-driving-kids-top-suv-inflatable-pool-n1028556

"During the course of the investigation it was learned that Yeager drove into town to inflate the pool at a friends’ house and had her two juvenile daughters ride inside of the empty pool to hold it down on their drive home," police said.

Is it just me, or is that a not very good choice? I can think of one or two things that might go wrong.

nobody

Reaction score
Is it just me, or is that a not very good choice? I can think of one or two things that might go wrong.

Here's one you didn't think of: The pool goes flying with some good rotational speed on it. It lands more or less safely after a police chase and the children are arrested and taken to a black site as aliens. They're interrogated intensively to find out when the rest of the invasion is coming, causing them to resent humanity. They're eventually released when the mistake is sorted out, but by then it is too late. They'll grow up to be supervillains and kill lots and lots of people while trying to take over the world. All because of one stupid mom.