Current News

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
This you @YosemiteSam Sammy?! :lmao:

Watermelon Rind Disguises: Police
One suspected melon-head has been charged. The other is being sought.
5ec303282400008b0b8eb0b3.jpeg

LOUISA POLICE DEPARTMENT
Two men wearing watermelon rinds robbed a convenience store in Louisa, Virginia. As disguises go, these were pretty seedy.

Police in Louisa, Virginia, took to social media on Saturday in hopes of finding two men accused of robbing a convenience store on May 6 with watermelon rinds on their heads. Surveillance cameras at a Sheetz story caught the scofflaws in the act, but they managed to elude authorities thanks to their “brilliant” disguises, according to the New York Post.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/watermelon-rind-disguises-robb_n_5ec2fea4c5b682028c1c7459

Last edited:

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
This you @YosemiteSam Sammy?! :lmao:

Watermelon Rind Disguises: Police
One suspected melon-head has been charged. The other is being sought.
5ec303282400008b0b8eb0b3.jpeg

LOUISA POLICE DEPARTMENT
Two men wearing watermelon rinds robbed a convenience store in Louisa, Virginia. As disguises go, these were pretty seedy.

Police in Louisa, Virginia, took to social media on Saturday in hopes of finding two men accused of robbing a convenience store on May 6 with watermelon rinds on their heads. Surveillance cameras at a Sheetz story caught the scofflaws in the act, but they managed to elude authorities thanks to their “brilliant” disguises, according to the New York Post.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/watermelon-rind-disguises-robb_n_5ec2fea4c5b682028c1c7459
Don't tell them I live in Connecticut! rofl

Juggernaut

Reaction score
That's too funny, but who outed them?
And how do you order that many mannequins and not know they're sex dolls?

"I don't know what happened, I ordered all of these anatomically correct plastic women and somehow they turned out to be sex dolls. My bad, I'll just pack them up and ship them to South Carolina."

:muttley: