Current News

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
listing

This fell off a military helicopter flying over my house yesterday. Landed in a nearby high school.
Is that a four leaf clover under that window closest to the camera?

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
It's a shame that at some point someone will forget about that. That deserves to be carved into Mount Rushmore.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
They sound like some real winners, don't they?

A police chase in Oregon ended when a driver fleeing authorities in a stolen car crashed into a woman driving another stolen car.

The debacle took place Monday when police responded to a report of a stolen Toyota Land Cruiser driving through downtown Newberg, according to the Newberg-Dundee police.

Full article:
https://nypost.com/2020/07/08/orego...W4ppNQ5i2P3y8PlvrNqAOHINkSk72YJ-5HGriuBoN4T50

Boom

Just Dez It
Reaction score
My wife just recently got hit by a uninsured driver. What a nightmare.

I was hit by one a few years ago. Everything was fine due to me having uninsured motorist coverage, but it sucks because the claim raises my rates.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Sad to hear...

Benjamin Keough, grandson of Elvis Presley, dies at 27

200712185217-benjamin-keough-file-restricted-exlarge-169.jpg

Elvis Presley's grandson Benjamin Keough has died, a representative for his mother, Lisa Marie Presley, said. He was 27.

Keough died in Calabasas, California, Roger Widynowski told CNN Sunday.

The representative said he did not have further details on the circumstances of Keough's death, including the date.

Presley is "entirely heartbroken, inconsolable and beyond devastated," Widynowski said in a statement, "but trying to stay strong for her 11 year old twins and her oldest daughter Riley."

"She adored that boy. He was the love of her life," Widynowski said.

Keough's father was the musician Danny Keough.

Keough had a striking resemblance to his singer/actor grandfather. Priscilla Presley was his maternal grandmother.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/12/us/benjamin-keough-elvis-presley-grandson-death/index.html

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Sad to hear...

Benjamin Keough, grandson of Elvis Presley, dies at 27

200712185217-benjamin-keough-file-restricted-exlarge-169.jpg

Elvis Presley's grandson Benjamin Keough has died, a representative for his mother, Lisa Marie Presley, said. He was 27.

Keough died in Calabasas, California, Roger Widynowski told CNN Sunday.

The representative said he did not have further details on the circumstances of Keough's death, including the date.

Presley is "entirely heartbroken, inconsolable and beyond devastated," Widynowski said in a statement, "but trying to stay strong for her 11 year old twins and her oldest daughter Riley."

"She adored that boy. He was the love of her life," Widynowski said.

Keough's father was the musician Danny Keough.

Keough had a striking resemblance to his singer/actor grandfather. Priscilla Presley was his maternal grandmother.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/12/us/benjamin-keough-elvis-presley-grandson-death/index.html

That is very sad to hear, add another one to the 27 club.
RIP.