Reaction score
NYG 10-1, 7-0, 3-0
TB 9-3, 8-2, 3-1
Zona 7-5, 5-4, 4-0
Chi/Minn 6-5....they play tonight, the loser is basically toast

Carolina 9-3, 6-3, 2-2
Dallas 8-4, 6-4, 2-2

Wash 7-5, 6-4, 2-3
Atl 7-4, 5-3, 2-2 ------still playing and if they win, they pass Dallas for the 6th WC spot as of this week.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
So we moved up one spot. I'm starting to think 12-4 is what we need at this point.

I kinda want the 6th seed right now. I'd rather we play in a warmer area (Arizona) than some place like Chicago. Playing in Minnesota's dome wouldn't be bad either.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
We need Carolina to win that division since we have the tie breaker on TB.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
we need the NFC South to beat each other up and we win out........that will give us the 5th seed.

Reaction score
Biggems;2453512 said:
we need the NFC South to beat each other up and we win out........that will give us the 5th seed.

Dallas just needs to take care of business and they'll be OK.

The Panch

Reaction score
DragonCowboy;2453500 said:
So we moved up one spot. I'm starting to think 12-4 is what we need at this point.

I kinda want the 6th seed right now. I'd rather we play in a warmer area (Arizona) than some place like Chicago. Playing in Minnesota's dome wouldn't be bad either.
I dont see why so many on here seem to be so encouraged to go to Arizona. I much rather our secondary face Kyle Orton outdoors than Kurt Warner indoors. Im hoping if we do make the playoffs, Minny's where we travel to.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
The Panch;2453523 said:
I dont see why so many on here seem to be so encouraged to go to Arizona. I much rather our secondary face Kyle Orton outdoors than Kurt Warner indoors. Im hoping if we do make the playoffs, Minny's where we travel to.

revenge. :D

also, i wouldn't mind playing in chicago, but I'd much rather be at Arizona or Minnesota.

Boysboy

Reaction score
The Panch;2453523 said:

Kyle Orton has much improved his game this year. Yah-no joke, he's played very well.

Plus don't forget the Bears also have a pretty darn good run game with Matt Forte-yah, with their ground game, the weather could hugely favor them.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Freaking Falcons and Buccaneers. They're just trying to piss me off.

Well, it's working.

2much2soon

Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2453505 said:
WHO would have thought the Falcons would be this solid... Geez!

They are playing like Dallas has their number one draft pick.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DragonCowboy;2453533 said:
revenge. :D

also, i wouldn't mind playing in chicago, but I'd much rather be at Arizona or Minnesota.

Anyone who would rather play Arizona than Chicago hasn't been paying attention........IMO/FWIW........ ;)

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Sarge;2453905 said:
Anyone who would rather play Arizona than Chicago hasn't been paying attention........IMO/FWIW........ ;)
Chicago is the windy city. we are a passing offense. do the math

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Hostile;2453893 said:
Freaking Falcons and Buccaneers. They're just trying to piss me off.

Well, it's working.

I blame it all on the Saints. Garcia had 9/23 passing today. How do you win the game with those kind of numbers??

The Saints can't seem to get up for these types of game, but if it was against the Cowboys, watch out.

DTK

Reaction score
Rampage;2453913 said:
Chicago is the windy city. we are a passing offense. do the math
You need to do the history. Chicago is named the windy city because of its politics, not the weather.

lwehlers

Reaction score
atlanta is the team we should worry about the rest of the season. who cares about carolina and tampa bay they will make the playoff no matter what. we need the saints to get it together one more week and need the vikings to beat them. both games are road games. we cannot lose any more nfc games the rest of the year.

The Panch

Reaction score
Boysboy;2453888 said:
Kyle Orton has much improved his game this year. Yah-no joke, he's played very well.

Plus don't forget the Bears also have a pretty darn good run game with Matt Forte-yah, with their ground game, the weather could hugely favor them.
He's improved, but he's not Kurt Warner and he's not throwing to Larry Fitzgerald and Anquan Boldin. And we're much stronger against the run than we are against the pass.

ThreeSportStar80 said:
WHO would have thought the Falcons would be this solid... Geez!
I still think they're gonna come back to earth in December. As do I with Carolina.