Current Playoff Standings

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
Crown Royal;2454429 said:
It's annoying - I think that both Dallas and Washington are better than either TB or Atlanta, but somehow both of those teams are on the inside and Dallas and Washington is trying to nudge in.

Now you know how I feel about the NFC North.... None of those teams deserve to be in the Playoffs!!!

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
One things for sure. We aren't hearing the Carolina, TB, and Atl sucks stuff. Warned you they were all good teams. I'll be much more comfortable if we win the next two. That will be a very good thing.

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
jobberone;2454552 said:
One things for sure. We aren't hearing the Carolina, TB, and Atl sucks stuff. Warned you they were all good teams. I'll be much more comfortable if we win the next two. That will be a very good thing.
Well you are gonna hear it from me especially TB. They didn't score a TD and didn't beat us when we were in the middle of our worse stretch of the season and playing with a backup QB. All of those South teams true colors will come out in December and in the playoffs.

Boysboy

Reaction score
bootsy;2454652 said:
Well you are gonna hear it from me especially TB. They didn't score a TD and didn't beat us when we were in the middle of our worse stretch of the season and playing with a backup QB. All of those South teams true colors will come out in December and in the playoffs.

Alot like how the Giants got pounded by Cleveland last month? So does that mean their "true colors" will come out in Dec as well?

In all fairness-we're running a marathon here, not a windsprint. Every team, even good ones, will have their fair share of lows, it happens. Remember in the '92 season, we lost to a pretty bad Rams team at home. In '93, we got our tails kicked by the lowly Skins in the opener. In '95, we got swept by the lowly Skins.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
BigDinAZ;2454425 said:
So if the playoffs started next weekend... we would be on the outside looking in?

Yeah, but if they started on Sept. 27, we would have had homefield advantage.