Image: Current view of Soldier Field

mldardy

Reaction score
Heard they re-sodded the field after the Ravens game when they had that rain storm so that is some good news.

TTexasTT

Reaction score
Almost as many people that were at the Skins games yesterday.

atNvAkW.gif

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Don't know what it is exactly, but that just looks cold.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If having a real football stadium means your arse is frozen to your seat by halftime you can keep it. I hate cold weather.

So if they built one of those in Dallas it would get really cold there? I'm not following.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
So if they built one of those in Dallas it would get really cold there? I'm not following.

It gets freakin' cold in Dallas, too. Not Chicago cold...that's cold on a whole other level. But it gets cold enough to make me miserable. I'm not saying I like the direction Jerry went...I just prefer being warm. Just a preference.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
It gets freakin' cold in Dallas, too. Not Chicago cold...that's cold on a whole other level. But it gets cold enough to make me miserable. I'm not saying I like the direction Jerry went...I just prefer being warm. Just a preference.
It absolutely does not get cold in Dallas.

FiveRings

Reaction score

Ehh, there must be a varying definition of what "cold" is, while a New Yorker like me might not think what's Texas cold is cold, I still have to say, it gets pretty darn cold in Texas

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score

I'm guessing you weren't in town the last few days...

But I still say I wish we played in the Cotton Bowl, or some other outdoor grass stadium. Can't have as many concerts and basketball games that way, though. :cool:

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score

Cold is cold is cold. It is cold there now. 26 degrees is cold.

I went to middle school in Romeoville, Illinois. I went to high school in Lubbock, TX. They were both cold during the winter.

Might not be as cold as other places but you aren't walking around Dallas right now without being bundled up.

Edit: Oh you're from NY. One of those "it only gets cold in the north" guys. Right. You walk in Lubbock when it's 20 degrees but feels like 0 because of 40 mile per hour northern winds.

It's like me saying it never gets hot in NY.

Nation

Reaction score
I live in Boston and have been to a few Patriots playoff games. As long as you dress warm and in layers it is plenty enjoyable to attend a game even in sub-freezing weather.

dstovall5

Reaction score
Almost as many people that were at the Skins games yesterday.

You give the Skins way too much credit, this is a picture from their game during half time yesterday.

http://i182.***BLOCKED***/albums/x57/Walking_Deadman/IIWII/lg-sec108-1-1.jpg

Even the referees thought it'd be pointless to continue officiating a meaningless game.