Cut Brad Johnson NOW!!!!!!!

Reaction score
The Cowboys Should Cut Brad Johnson Right Now! He Has To Be The Worst Quarterback In The Nfl. He Is Just As Bad As Jamarcus Russell(spelling).

Bollinger Wasn't Great But Wasn't All That Bad Either. Let Bollinger Backup Romo.

Blame This Loss On Brad Johnson. Only Down 14-7 Brad Throws Another Bad Pick. Don't Blame The D, Who Was Out On The Field For A Long Time. I Think They Said The Giants Held The Ball For Over 20 Minutes And That Was Before The Half.

Cut Brad Johnson Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
If you cut Brad, who is holding the ball on FG & Extra point attempts?

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Brooks Bollinger was horrible.

Don't you guys ever wonder why they were so hesitant to bring him into the game?

The guy threw an interception the first time he threw a pass.

They need to be using Barber and Choice alot more and find more creative ways to get our receivers the ball.

Brad Johnson is horrible but there is no way that Roy Williams and Terrell Owens should be taken out of the game so easily.

Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;2393410 said:

Don't you guys ever wonder why they were so hesitant to bring him into the game?

They need to be using Barber and Choice alot more and find more creative ways to get our receivers the ball.

Brad Johnson is horrible but there is no way that Roy Williams and Terrell Owens should be taken out of the game so easily.

In Bollingers defense, he didn't get much reps at practice. With some reps he could be a nice back up. Johnson had a 27 QB rating.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I always love threads that have no chance of happening. The hell with rationale.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My in-game suggestion was that Jerry should visit the sidelines and take Johnson's helmet so there's no way he can get back on the field.

And place said helmet on the seat on the plane that Johnson would have otherwise occupied.

I think that would have sent a nice message.

BlueStar22

Reaction score

so did Romo

Ren

Reaction score
Ultra Warrior;2393405 said:

we can use Romo :lmao2:

boyz04

Reaction score
Ultra Warrior;2393405 said:

Teach the punter...we used to use Danny White...and he is used to taking snaps.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Hostile;2393475 said:
I always love threads that have no chance of happening. The hell with rationale.
So do you think Jerry will fire the GM?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile;2393475 said:

Not looking for trouble, but I remember one about coats...

montgod

Reaction score
and looking at backups that have had to come in because of injury to the starting qb or otherwise, how is it that JJones an company only found BJohnson and Bollinger and came away satisfied. Lets look around the league where the backup has taken over and see if they are better or worse then Brad and Bollinger:

KC: Thigpen and Huard (IR)... and Q. Gray - Starter: B. Croyle
Not overly successful, but better statiscally then what we have.

Detroit: Orlovsky, Stanton and Culpepper - Starter: Kitna
Getting better and better than what we have.

Buffalo: Losman - Starter: Edwards
No comparison - definitely better.

TEN: Collins - Starter: Young
Different type of situation, but at lease Collins drove the bus to wins.

Tampa: Griese, Garcia - Starter: Either on any given day.
Both better.

Houston: Rosenfels - Starter: Schaub
Both better.

Minn: Frerotte - Starter: TJackson
Again, Frerotte beat him out, but he was the backup and is better than what we have.

Not asking for a superstar, but it would have been smart to look at this situation in the offseason instead of focusing on knuckleheads like Pacman.

Mansta54

Reaction score

No, he wasn't....