Cut Darren McFadden

mrmason67

Reaction score
it's time to cut him and demote Joseph Randle.

Darren McFadden just don't have it no more. He running scared and tentative, with no explosion. Either his hamstrings are still a problem or he playing not to get injury. Whatever the case he can't get the job done. And when he tried to block the FEET on that blitz play and got Brandon sacked, i was done with him. He can't run or block now. Cut him now.

Joseph Randle need to be demoted. He is not a power back, maybe he can be the 3 down back that Dunbar played. Get him in space and he is okay.

Promote Christian Micheal to starting running back. He has the power and speed to get the job done. Promote Gus Johnson to active roster and let him give Christian Micheal a break a few series. Two power backs to run power football. This is the style of play we need to play.

next Thread: Cut Devin Street

Eddie

Reaction score
So this is the Cut Everyone On the Team thread???

dallasdave

Reaction score

Darren McFadden just don't have it no more. He running scared and tentative, with no explosion. Either his hamstrings are still a problem or he playing not to get injury. Whatever the case he can't get the job done. And when he tried to block the FEET on that blitz play and got Brandon sacked, i was done with him. He can't run or block now. Cut him now.

Joseph Randle need to be demoted. He is not a power back, maybe he can be the 3 down back that Dunbar played. Get him in space and he is okay.

Promote Christian Micheal to starting running back. He has the power and speed to get the job done. Promote Gus Johnson to active roster and let him give Christian Micheal a break a few series. Two power backs to run power football. This is the style of play we need to play.

Wait give him a shot at QB :omg:

conner01

Reaction score

Just curious
How many carries in the nfl have you actually seen CM carry?
I know many see him as the savior but the staff who seen him in Seattle and the staff here both have not seemed to be as convinced that's he's the savior as some fans have
I can't judge myself, seen some carries on YouTube but just curious how two nfl staffs, one of them a super bowl team, obviously doesn't see what some fans see

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
The 2008 RB Drafting of Felix Jones, then McFadden, so Dallas whiffed twice on Chris Johnson, might as well take a swing at Ray Rice.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Yes cut McFadden

Did you see what Rawls did for SEA yesterday. I would rather have a young guy like Gus Johnson than a nobody like McFadden

Every other team finds and uses young RBs but us and we a have a great OL, I was told

Aven8

Reaction score
I like the idea of bringing in Gus as well.

But it will never happen. This team is too scared to shake anything up. And for that reason we will lose.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I had to check to see if this thread was from June, or maybe July, possibly August........

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, he has been a huge disappointment so far.

Kudos to you sir for actually admitting it.

:bow:

Most of the 'staunch defenders' have otherwise gone into hiding. Not surprising, but disappointing.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
He is only a disappointment if you expected more. He's been exactly what people were told he would be all off season.

I guess it was not all Oakland's OL afterall.

There's a reason why he signed for 200k.