Cut Darren McFadden

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I didn't have any expectation for him to be an impact player in the first place, but he hasn't been an impact player.

I haven't really had a problem with our RBs this season overall, though. The problem has been the OL not blocking as well as advertised and the passing game not backing anybody off. Randle, in particular, has had his moments.

I would like to see Michael get his shot though. It's dumb to start talking of cutting the players you do have just because better players are out, but getting some competition for starting jobs going makes sense. When you're desperate for an offensive spark, you might as well open the competition up to everybody you get to bring to the game.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
it's time to cut him and demote Joseph Randle.

Darren McFadden just don't have it no more. He running scared and tentative, with no explosion. Either his hamstrings are still a problem or he playing not to get injury. Whatever the case he can't get the job done. And when he tried to block the FEET on that blitz play and got Brandon sacked, i was done with him. He can't run or block now. Cut him now.

Joseph Randle need to be demoted. He is not a power back, maybe he can be the 3 down back that Dunbar played. Get him in space and he is okay.

Promote Christian Micheal to starting running back. He has the power and speed to get the job done. Promote Gus Johnson to active roster and let him give Christian Micheal a break a few series. Two power backs to run power football. This is the style of play we need to play.

next Thread: Cut Devin Street

How about we just cut Garrett and be done with it? Get a real head coach in here? No idiot coach in their right mind would watch the Cowboys bloom to 12-4 because of a awesome run game and then do everything in his power to ruin it. Dont resign Murray and then dont replace him? What a joke. Fire the clown now.