Cut Doug Free

zeroburrito

Reaction score
he's pretty bad, but we don't have anyone better. the line is good, but it's not quite raiders or packers level.

TheHerd

Reaction score
He will end us in the playoffs.

Mark my words.

Either a holding on a big play or he'll give a free pass to a defender that will cause a QB turnover.
I always thought it would be the defense, but I'm thinking if we lose it will be on Free.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
He will end us in the playoffs.

Mark my words.

Either a holding on a big play or he'll give a free pass to a defender that will cause a QB turnover.

If it's Avril or JPP, you may be right.

Eric_Boyer

Reaction score
Bring up Collins to play RT. It can't possibly be worse. Dude is flat out awful. We are going to have to give him help on every single snap in the playoffs. Brandon Graham beat him like a rented mule the entire game. Just brutal
Witten stays in to help Free on a high percentage of pass plays. what a difference this offense is without Jason.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Bring up Collins to play RT. It can't possibly be worse. Dude is flat out awful. We are going to have to give him help on every single snap in the playoffs. Brandon Graham beat him like a rented mule the entire game. Just brutal

You want to cut your starting RT before the playoffs and replace him with a guy coming off IR that hasn't played the position in the pros?

Tell me you're not actually this ridiculous of a person.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Sounds reasonable to me. Bring a player back off a long injury, have his 1st game be at a position he hasn't played in 2 years AND have that game be in the playoffs.

The other guys will never see it coming.