Cut Thread **Deadline extended 11:30est**

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
HardHittin'Witten said:
is it 10:01 EST or 12:01 EST? I've heard both.

10:00 is the cut deadline

12:01 FA starts -

Hope that helps

JonCJG

Reaction score
I'm guessing we will hear about most of the cuts after 10 eastern time? Less than an hour left and hardly any cuts, the NFL league office must need time to get its **** together.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
I have a feeling that the cut period will be extended to Wednesday...I heard rumors about it on NFL radio. Let's hope this doesn't happen.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Brooks restructured by TB, he is staying...........

Too old anyway

skinsngibbs4life

Reaction score
jdub2k4 said:
I have a feeling that the cut period will be extended to Wednesday...I heard rumors about it on NFL radio. Let's hope this doesn't happen.

i have heard these rumors also, and also believe that this will happen. They were very close to striking a deal today, and some say that they would be able to finish a deal within a couple of days. With that said, they will probably just push the deadline back a couple of days

Glenn Carano

Reaction score
skinsngibbs4life said:
i have heard these rumors also, and also believe that this will happen. They were very close to striking a deal today, and some say that they would be able to finish a deal within a couple of days. With that said, they will probably just push the deadline back a couple of days

Wishful thinking, huh? Not happening.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
skinsngibbs4life said:
snip, snip...

new-left-handed-drop-forged-junior-scissors-small.jpg

:lmao:

skinsngibbs4life

Reaction score
Glenn Carano said:
Wishful thinking, huh? Not happening.

wishful thinkign here? No. I could care less. No matter what, we wont be in that bad of shape. Against what everyone else thinks, we will be O.K. either way. We have restructered some major contracts that will only force us to get rid of some players on the downfall of their career. Of course it helps us if the deal gets done, but not to a do or die extent.

superpunk

Reaction score
CBZ posted it...figured it should be an announcement.

To 11:30, per ESPN.

Thanks CBZ.:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Glenn Carano

Reaction score
skinsngibbs4life said:
wishful thinkign here? No. I could care less. No matter what, we wont be in that bad of shape. Against what everyone else thinks, we will be O.K. either way. We have restructered some major contracts that will only force us to get rid of some players on the downfall of their career. Of course it helps us if the deal gets done, but not to a do or die extent.

Sure it will. Your depth will be depleted and you're not going to have any room to add anybody via FA.

DaBoyz73

Reaction score
superpunk said:
CBZ posted it...figured it should be an announcement.

To 11:30, per ESPN.

Thanks CBZ.:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

The NFL and the NFLPA are both full of stuff. Enough already! Either FA is going to start or they going to argue of the revenue sharing all week.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Should the thread not just be titled, "Snyder and Skins get another extension"?