News: CW: Cowboys have league-best 7 players named to PFWA's All-NFL, All-NFC Teams

Sydla

Reaction score
I was told we don't have the talent to compete with the good teams.

At the end of the day, sure we can criticize certain players and argue some players are overrated, but at the end of the day, one of the biggest anchors tying this franchise down is the fact Jerry really, really, really sucks at hiring coaches.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
tenor.gif

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
All this and what to show except added talk during contract negotiations!!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have this strange feeling the thread will take a turn once a few members actually click on the link and read who exactly got picked.

12+88=7

Reaction score
Once again an outside organization says Dallas has talent.

Only their fans believe they don't.

Hmm, who do you believe?

GoCowboysGo

Reaction score
The kicker…very well deserved

The punter…also well deserved

Prescott…same, as this is regular season award

CeeDee…amazing numbers were a symptom of no running game, but you can’t deny his game

Martin…not so much this season, not even the best lineman on this team this season

Championship teams have talent in the trenches, on the defensive line and the offensive line and that’s where this team lacks talent and will never win in the post season no matter who the QB is.

CWR

Reaction score
I was told we don't have the talent to compete with the good teams.

At the end of the day, sure we can criticize certain players and argue some players are overrated, but at the end of the day, one of the biggest anchors tying this franchise down is the fact Jerry really, really, really sucks at hiring coaches.
Absolutely but don't forget how over rated Cowboys players are. We didn't run block well at all and that didn't stop everyone from going on about how good our line was.

We need legitimate studs in the trenches, not paper champions. We need strength in the middle of the defense as well. It's the same story going back to the Rams playoff game. We can't sustain a run game or run defense. They can shine up all those wow players at premium positions but those guys get hit in the mouth and have no answers.

Again, I'm with you on coaching too.