News: CW: Cowboys' offseason process not loved universally

conner01

Reaction score
It has been a solid off-season. Maybe not spectacular according to some, and others it was pretty darn good. I don't think many will say it was horrible.
Well, maybe some on here would.

I think retaining Quinn and dumping Moore was the two biggest and best moves of them all. But does that get us the the NFCCG or SB. Remains to be seen.
Cook and Gillmore alone makes a solid odd season
They didn’t go the way some thought, including myself, but no one can judge the draft till they play some football. The two they added are proven good players so that’s easy to judge

Jfconrow

Reaction score
I think for the most part people just aren’t that excited about a DT and TE in the draft. Clearly the weakness is the running game so RB and OL. Dallas did what they’ve been doing for the past couple years, draft one guy at each position that seemingly is for depth.

Big_D

Reaction score
There were some quality moves..

Cooks
Gilmore
DT in round 1 FINALLY
Unloading Zeke

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Getting Cooks and Gilmore for the trade cost and cap costs they did is excellent work even if they fail as players here.
They are both front-line starters that Dallas grabbed at bargain basement prices and slot perfectly into team needs and team culture.

As to Draft grades I've seen Dallas significantly outperform media draft grades almost yearly.
Will has earned much more respect than any member of the media in draft grading.

But I am fine with a B-. Whatever.
No Lombardi gets handed out in the off-season.