News: CW: ESPN names T.J. Vasher surprise offseason standout for Cowboys

fivetwos

Reaction score
There's a decent shot one UDFA WR makes the 53.

I haven't seen a single snap from Vasher but I've gotta trust @Bobhaze opinion, and I dont think he is a fan.

My money is on Fryfogle.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There's a decent shot one UDFA WR makes the 53.

I haven't seen a single snap from Vasher but I've gotta trust @Bobhaze opinion, and I dont think he is a fan.

My money is on Fryfogle.
I want Fryfogle to make it just to listen to the play by play guys try to pronounce Ty Fryfogle.

Y'all try saying his name 5 times in a row, fast without taking a breath. Didya? Ideeyuts.

CWR

Reaction score
I've been hearing this for a month or so now. Whatever he's done this off-season, workouts, ota's etc, he's been impressive. Can't remember who was reporting he's been a human high lite real, but hopefully it carries over.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
We have a scary cat for a QB.

With his frame he may be able to hurt some teams

But again we have a scary QB, who only wants to make safe throws. Preferably 5 yards
:facepalm:
It's been reported that Dak has been instructed and has been throwing to WRs tightly covered during OTAs for this particular reason. This trend will continue throughout training camp and preseason.

So much for false accusations.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I want Fryfogle to make it just to listen to the play by play guys try to pronounce Ty Fryfogle.

Y'all try saying his name 5 times in a row, fast without taking a breath. Didya? Ideeyuts.
....and you can even be funny sometimes!

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
We have a scary cat for a QB.

With his frame he may be able to hurt some teams

But again we have a scary QB, who only wants to make safe throws. Preferably 5 yards

Prescott came ahead of Mahomes, Brady, and Allen in Yards Per Attempt last year. And had a better completion percentage than all of them, too.

How about you just be quiet when you have no idea what the hell you’re talking about?