News: CW: ESPN names T.J. Vasher surprise offseason standout for Cowboys

GINeric

Reaction score
Let me know when he can beat a Cover 2 defense and can win outside of the NFC LEAST.

So you're saying he's only beat NFCE teams his whole career??? Do you want to place a bet on that? So if i post the teams he's led wins over outside of the division, you have to stop posting for one year, deal???

Dak never beat a cover 2 defense or any teams outside of this division according to your statement, correct??? Lets place a one year posting ban on that then.

Hardline

Reaction score
So you're saying he's only beat NFCE teams his whole career??? Do you want to place a bet on that? So if i post the teams he's led wins over outside of the division, you have to stop posting for one year, deal???

Dak never beat a cover 2 defense or any teams outside of this division according to your statement, correct??? Lets place a one year posting ban on that then.
Sure. Ill bet. But you have to rephrase your bet. I never said Dak's never won out of the NFC LEAST.... You did.
You don't get to place bets on a strawman.
Are you sure you still want to bet?

GINeric

Reaction score
Sure. Ill bet. But you have to rephrase your bet. I never said Dak's never won out of the NFC LEAST.... You did.
You don't get to place bets on a strawman.
Are you sure you still want to bet?

You said let me know when he can win OUTSIDE of the NFCE and beat a COVER 2 DEFENSE, correct??? These are YOUR words.....

Hardline

Reaction score
You said let me know when he can win OUTSIDE of the NFCE and beat a COVER 2 DEFENSE, correct??? These are YOUR words.....
Its obvious he's won outside of the NFC LEAST. But the overwhelming amount of his wins are inside the NFC LEAST.
As of right now Dak has done miserably against Cover 2. That's no secret.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When you declared he was unceremoniously dumped, you kinda did. He was released because he wasn't effective. The reasons he was let go were huge ones. He wasn't a deep threat anymore.

Well if it bothers you I made that statement then it bothers you. You keep bringing it up.