CZ: Changes to CowboysZone Supporter System

calico

Reaction score
i just donated a very small amount and am sad that I forgot to donate last year. This is one of the best sites on the web and i stop by here maybe 10 times a day and that is during the offseason. hopefully i will be able to donate more next month but just want everyone who runs this place to know that you are doing a great job and it is appreciated!

:starspin

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
HOS, dont use paypal so can you send me the info to send it to you. Times are tough but I would like to do a little some thing to show my support for all the years I have been chewing up the bandwidth. lol

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
SteveOS;2879391 said:
How much do you have to donate, to get this status? Great idea, BTW.
Hey Steve, just wanted to give my appreciation for the operationsports.com gamers page. You have done a fantastic job over there. I am known as jdub2k4, the same in which I was formally known as over here.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I could really go for a system that includes hats and coffee mugs.
And for those who do not contribute, insert Zone messages that flash in their posts "Cheapskate" or "tightwad." That is America to me.

And, yes, it is time to donate.

Hey, how about a marathon one day?

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2881637 said:
I could really go for a system that includes hats and coffee mugs.
And for those who do not contribute, insert Zone messages that flash in their posts "Cheapskate" or "tightwad." That is America to me.

And, yes, it is time to donate.

Hey, how about a marathon one day?

I'd buy a CZ hat or mug as long as it wasn't too fugly. :D

Avaj

Peace Be Still
Reaction score
I'm confused, so how much do you need to donate to get the green supporter under your name??

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Im not sure, but I am willing to bet that if every member donated just $20 a year, it would cover a large quantity of the costs, probably not all of them.

Now, if everyone donated $20 every 6 months, I believe it would cover the costs for running the site, as well as some surplus money to upgrade various aspects that Reality and Hostile would like to implement.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Wow, I thought there was only about 1500 members.....I didn't know there are 14,000+ members on this site.

Let me change that to $10 a year for every member to donate. That is $140,000 a year. I dont know anything about running a site, but this seems like plenty, of course I am probably wrong.

Jay

Reaction score
What is the process for donating? Do I PM someone and then send it via paypal? Let me know, if someone can shoot me a PM that'd be great.

I PMed one of the mods about a year, year and a half ago, asking about how to donate. I never received an answer, though.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Jay;2882404 said:
What is the process for donating? Do I PM someone and then send it via paypal? Let me know, if someone can shoot me a PM that'd be great.

I PMed one of the mods about a year, year and a half ago, asking about how to donate. I never received an answer, though.

Top right of the page under the "Log Out" button, there's a make a donation thing. Click that and it takes you to Paypal to do it.

Jay

Reaction score
Ha, I feel stupid now. Thanks Ozzu, much appreciated.

Rackat

Reaction score
Jay;2882448 said:
Ha, I feel stupid now. Thanks Ozzu, much appreciated.
Heh, I never noticed it before either. I looked for it under my profile, lol. I finally made a donation tonight. :D