CZ DC Fan info

coult44

Reaction score
We used to do this once in a while. Probably more in the off season for obvious reasons. But hey, it might As well be the off season already. For those of you willing to share. How old are you, where you from, how long a boys fan?

46 years old, Spokane Wa, via Shreveport La.
Been a fan since 7 years old .

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
1000 years old, from Nowhere, East Quadrant of the Universe, been a boys fan since I was about 940, y’know, when they were established in 1960. Thought about stealing some of these overpaid players and teaching them a lesson on the ole space ship, but I didn’t want to reveal myself and the secrets of the universe in such an embarrassing fashion.

samilpa4life

Reaction score
53 years old, been a cowboys fan since i was born, I am a unicorn, born and raised in Austin TX, you don't hear that often anymore.
I have seen all of the Cowboys super bowls except for the Colts & Dolphins games. I hope I am not 80 years old when I get to see another one :(

MarcusRock

Reaction score
1000 years old, from Nowhere, East Quadrant of the Universe, been a boys fan since I was about 940, y’know, when they were established in 1960. Thought about stealing some of these overpaid players and teaching them a lesson on the ole space ship, but I didn’t want to reveal myself and the secrets of the universe in such an embarrassing fashion.

East Quadrant's gone to hell recently. You need to move on up to Andromeda.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was born with a Cowboys flag in one hand and a helmet in the other. Everyone asked, what is with this team with the Star. I just smiled (maybe it was just gas) and later that year, their question was answered. The Dallas Cowboys were announced as getting an NFL franchise to start play in 1960.

Actually been a fan since the ice bowl. Probably before that, as we watched games before that. Just never really said it until after that game.

Lived the last 22 years half way between FW & Dallas. From Ohio, 25 years, then 14 years in Florida, then here.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I was born with a Cowboys flag in one hand and a helmet in the other. Everyone asked, what is with this team with the Star. I just smiled (maybe it was just gas) and later that year, their question was answered. The Dallas Cowboys were announced as getting an NFL franchise to start play in 1960.

Actually been a fan since the ice bowl. Probably before that, as we watched games before that. Just never really said it until after that game.

Lived the last 22 years half way between FW & Dallas. From Ohio, 25 years, then 14 years in Florida, then here.
we call that Arlington LOL