CZ DC Fan info

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
64 years old, lived and worked all over the world, retired to Montana and a fan for more than 50 years

I was really enjoying this thread until @CouchCoach shared his commando approach to apparel.

:muttley:

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I was born the same year the Cowboys were.. we both turned 60 this year.. I am originally from Orlando, Florida.. I became a fan at age 5 when my dad pointed out that the Cowboys had a receiver who was also from Florida, Jacksonville, who also happened to be the Olympic Gold Medalist in the 100 meters. I wasn't sure what that all meant but my kinship with Bullet Bob made me a fan... though I didn't really start living and dying with each game until 1971 during the Craig/Roger experiment. That game when Landry had them alternating plays astounded me. Even at age 11 I could see that Roger was the guy! LOL! I lived in Florida growing up, went to college in Massachusetts, moved back to Florida, got married, moved to California in 1989, got divorced, got remarried to a Cali girl and lived there until summer of 2019 when I was blissfully able to convince my wife to move the hell out of there. Happily relocated to Fort Worth now!!! Back to Southern Livin.. good BBQ all over the place.. 45 different chicken restaurant chains.. and best of all.. Southern people.. Oh and being 15 minutes from AT&T stadium does not suck either!