CZ meetup?

ESisback

Reaction score
So.....(sniff).......heartless.

However, one door closes and another opens and we step through into a better place. I do miss some of the old crowd at that site (looks like we're Voldemorting this) because the magic is in the members. And we've got some magicians here. Some haven't learned to make themselves disappear very well.:angry:

It would be fun to get together and lay eyes and ears on posters I would prefer to be around more than a lot of the people I know.

I do think if we do set up a meet, we need to have an Ignore table set up. We could actually have two, an I Ignore You table and I Threatened to Ignore You Multiple Times table.

If the Rev is setting this up, I need advance notice of the dimension and/or era we will meet in and what's in vogue. I might be one of the elder members here but we never outgrow our need for a sound fashion sense.

Ya know what might be an alternative would be a Zoom meeting around the holidays. I would be up for that providing I am up for that and it's not scheduled during nap time. We could have a CZ Happy Hour. I'm good with any timeframe for that.

However, some may prefer the anonymity and mystery of not knowing what others look like but we could wear masks, looks like that might be coming into fashion as well.

Lounging around ala Hugh Hefner in fancy bathrobes with giant snifters of brandy, with several scantily clad blondes hanging around, but I draw the line at fancy cigarette holders.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Runny, Street, London, Ksk, CC, GP, CapnB, Daboyzrule...like they say in Young Guns...PALS!
Who's the mod that was there, he used to drive livestock in a semi? I can't remember his name, but I wish he'd found his way over here. He was a good dude.

ESisback

Reaction score
Who's the mod that was there, he used to drive livestock in a semi? I can't remember his name, but I wish he'd found his way over here. He was a good dude.

Can’t remember! I’m old....

Some other great posters from the old board...The Emperor (writes for the Cowboys now), Shock-n-Roll, Bill Bates...

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No. I wanna say his name had something to do with Texas or Dallas, but I could be wrong. I just remember he was a truck driver, and he hauled livestock for a while. He got that job with a big signing bonus, so he was stuck doing it for at least a year, and they ran him ragged, beyond the point of being legal.