CZ meetup?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CC’s silk robe and brandy snifter...
Thanks ES for remembering that and let's not forget my Hugh Hefner smoking jacket and slick slippers.

How ya doin? You don't come around so much anymore. Tough year for you Nittany Lions, now you know how a Hog fan feels. We won our first conference game in over 2 years this season.

ESisback

Reaction score
Thanks ES for remembering that and let's not forget my Hugh Hefner smoking jacket and slick slippers.

How ya doin? You don't come around so much anymore. Tough year for you Nittany Lions, now you know how a Hog fan feels. We won our first conference game in over 2 years this season.

Still have that solid gold back scratcher Hugh gave you for Christmas?

Howdy pard, haven’t been around as much for a number of reasons:
1)Sports (like everything else in 2020) is SO backwards and abnormal and upside down.
2)Rule changes, litigation, social justice, entitled athletes, ridiculous money, bad officiating, injury, parity—blah, blah, blah. The fun has left the building, and as we age, we just want easy and simple and happy and pure.
3)A lot of the “old gang” have disengaged, and we’re left with far too many easily triggered, aggressively confrontational, SJW’s that can’t tolerate other opinions. Loss of patience, empathy, humility, respect for elders...

Sorry for the Eeyore stuff! I sound like Erod from 2010, don’t I? Hey, ever try Ensure with alcohol?

ESisback

Reaction score
Adendum...

CapnB, daboyzrule, Gip, G (Street)are still around, just less often. Erod and AC too. Runny and London are here and there’s SEVERAL cool CZ vets around, so it’s STILL worth it!✊

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Still have that solid gold back scratcher Hugh gave you for Christmas?

Howdy pard, haven’t been around as much for a number of reasons:
1)Sports (like everything else in 2020) is SO backwards and abnormal and upside down.
2)Rule changes, litigation, social justice, entitled athletes, ridiculous money, bad officiating, injury, parity—blah, blah, blah. The fun has left the building, and as we age, we just want easy and simple and happy and pure.
3)A lot of the “old gang” have disengaged, and we’re left with far too many easily triggered, aggressively confrontational, SJW’s that can’t tolerate other opinions. Loss of patience, empathy, humility, respect for elders...

Sorry for the Eeyore stuff! I sound like Erod from 2010, don’t I? Hey, ever try Ensure with alcohol?
I do have it but the piker had promised me Barbi Benton as my back scratcher.

Still some good ones around and don't let a few sour grapes spoil a good bottle of wine. You are needed for balance.

CapnB

Reaction score
Adendum...

CapnB, daboyzrule, Gip, G (Street)are still around, just less often. Erod and AC too. Runny and London are here and there’s SEVERAL cool CZ vets around, so it’s STILL worth it!✊

Hey buddy, working on moving up your way hopefully by this coming spring maybe early summer. Lets get together and gripe about stuff. Pants are optional for you of course. You know how I roll.

ESisback

Reaction score
Hey buddy, working on moving up your way hopefully by this coming spring maybe early summer. Lets get together and gripe about stuff. Pants are optional for you of course. You know how I roll.

Sounds good! Drop me ‘hey-yo‘ here, or at my website: guitargodradio.com. That’s my online radio station. PM if ya want details.

ESisback

Reaction score
I do have it but the piker had promised me Barbi Benton as my back scratcher.

Still some good ones around and don't let a few sour grapes spoil a good bottle of wine. You are needed for balance.

Balance. Funny, that was the last VH album with Sammy Hagar. They weren’t getting along!