CZ: Reid's stolen playsheet finds it's way on the Web

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
Yakuza Rich;1071726 said:
Then what's the Kid's Menu for?

YAKUZA

The Kid's menu was when Donovan and TO played together.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Yakuza Rich;1071856 said:
There is nothing cheap about the shots I take. We just have some great, Mission Impossible-esque people here at the Cowboys Zone that actually got their hands on Reid's play sheet.

YAKUZA

:laugh1:

EagleAye

Reaction score
StanleySpadowski;1071858 said:
This just goes to prove how little you know about your team, Reid and Pennsylvania.

They hold training camp at Lehigh University. Why you ask? At Reid's insistence. It's less than a 10 minute drive from the university to a Waffle House.

www.wafflehouse.com
Yeah right. For your information it's over an hour's drive from the University to that Waffle house. Close to 60 miles. Been there...done that.

Andy wouldn't drive that far for eats. He hits the closest IHOP which is very close to town.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
EagleAye;1072356 said:
Andy wouldn't drive that far for eats. He hits the closest IHOP which is very close to town.

Fat Andy does not drive...show me a car that he can fit his fat butt behind the steering wheel!

Fat Andy's house has an IHOP in his basement, a Waffle House in his kitchen, a Kentucky Fried Chicken in his game room, and a McDonalds in his garage...

Of course, when he's ill, he has his lap dog, McChoke, come to his bedside and feed him regurgitated McChunky soup like a good little mommy bird!

EagleAye

Reaction score
superpunk;1071787 said:
Don't be ridiculous.

He gets it from the Waffle House in Bethlehem. When do you think they come up with this thing? Once the season starts? No. During training camp.

I'm not even sure you're an Eagles fan anymore.....:mad:
Thats how much you know. Been an Eagles fan for almost 50 years. No changing teams at this late stage. Was at Franklin Field when we defeated Lombardy for the NFL championship in 1960. I'm one of the lucky few to see the Eagles win a championship. Now on with the trophy bashing. I'm sure you'll have some comments regarding trophies. I've heard them all........

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
EagleAye;1072356 said:
Yeah right. For your information it's over an hour's drive from the University to that Waffle house. Close to 60 miles. Been there...done that.

I included the Waffle House web site because I figured you'd be smart enough to see the location on Airport Rd in Allentown and you could use Mapquest to tell you it's less than 8 miles to Lehigh but that was my mistake. You're an Eagles fan, you obviously aren't very bright.

Besides, Reid would drive across the county for lunch, of course he'd stop at every restaurant he passed for a "snack", .

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
EagleAye;1072367 said:
Thats how much you know. Been an Eagles fan for almost 50 years. No changing teams at this late stage. Was at Franklin Field when we defeated Lombardy for the NFL championship in 1960. I'm one of the lucky few to see the Eagles win a championship. Now on with the trophy bashing. I'm sure you'll have some comments regarding trophies. I've heard them all........

Wow, almost 50 years? Almost 50 years of rooting for a loser?

Man, it must suck to be you! Your momma must have dropped you on your fat head almost 50 years ago...

superpunk

Reaction score
EagleAye;1072367 said:
You've had more recent championships. Just ask this guy...

http://cache.********.com/sports/freddiemitchellhair.jpg

Didn't they give him a belt or something?

Unfortunately, your team doesn't know a winner when it sees one. You let him go. Devastating news.

EagleAye

Reaction score
5Stars;1072376 said:
Wow, almost 50 years? Almost 50 years of rooting for a loser?

Man, it must suck to be you! Your momma must have dropped you on your fat head almost 50 years ago...
So sad! Is it that time of the month for you or is insults standard procedure on this member board? Classy comeback there, pardner.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Yakuza Rich;1071673 said:
After years of wondering, the crack staff at the Cowboys Zone finally got their hands on Andy Reid's playsheet:

reid_andy.jpg

And here it is

menu2.gif

YAKUZA

:lmao2:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
EagleAye;1072404 said:
So sad! Is it that time of the month for you or is insults standard procedure on this member board? Classy comeback there, pardner.

I'm not your "pardner"...and no, it's not my time of the month (there are ladies on this forum FYI)...

However, it might be my time of the month this coming Sunday! How about you...honey pot!

EagleAye

Reaction score
5Stars;1072420 said:
I'm not your "pardner"...and no, it's not my time of the month (there are ladies on this forum FYI)...

However, it might be my time of the month this coming Sunday! How about you...honey pot!
You have alot of tension inside you. I don't think this Sunday will be providing a release. BTW, pills aren't the answer; a hobby may help though. Try to get your mind off of Sunday and let the teams play. After all, they will determine the outcome.......not you. You have a good one regardless.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
EagleAye;1072428 said:
You have a good one regardless.

You too...! As for the Sunday game...your team has way MORE to lose then the Cowboys do...

If the Cowboys lose, it's not that big of a deal...if your loser team loses...? Then come talk "tension" to me! You got a second half schedule to deal with...

Cheers!

EagleAye

Reaction score
5Stars;1072438 said:
You too...! As for the Sunday game...your team has way MORE to lose then the Cowboys do...

If the Cowboys lose, it's not that big of a deal...if your loser team loses...? Then come talk "tension" to me! You got a second half schedule to deal with...

Cheers!
Very true. We do have more to lose in this one. It's in our house and, correct me if I'm wrong, you never want to lose in your own house. Also, I'm sure Parcell would consider it more than a casual loss if the Cowboys do indeed lose. As I see it, every game is a big deal. There's only 16 of them and inner division games are even more important, IMHO.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
EagleAye;1072475 said:
Very true. We do have more to lose in this one. It's in our house and, correct me if I'm wrong, you never want to lose in your own house. Also, I'm sure Parcell would consider it more than a casual loss if the Cowboys do indeed lose. As I see it, every game is a big deal. There's only 16 of them and inner division games are even more important, IMHO.

Losing breeds winners...if the Cowboys lose, so what? That will teach then a freaking lesson!

If the eagles lose? Same thing...

However, like you say, the game is in your house...who knows? (what will happen)

stag hunter

Hater
Reaction score
CalCBFan;1071713 said:
That's great.

BTW, I have to miss most of the early games because I take my Daddy to the Waffle House every Sunday morning after Church. He will be 92 at the end of the month and it takes him about 2 hours to eat a double hash browns, crisp waffle and 3 strips of bacon. Oh yeah, there's a couple of cups of coffee in there as well. So we don't get home until the game is almost over...

The only thing funnier than how long it takes old people to eat is how long it takes them to get in and out of cars