READ THIS ***CZ Username request change is now closed***

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In the past, only users whose names were affiliated with the team, player, or coach could request a name change. Due to all the recent changes with the site, CZ is allowing ALL users the opportunity to request a name change.

Beginning today until next Wednesday morning, users can post their request in the following thread in the Members Zone. Do NOT PM me your request. It will be ignored. Any requests in THIS thread will be deleted.

Usernames must fall within the CZ guidelines and the staff reserves the right to reject any requested name change.

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/username-change-request-thread.384461/

During this time, it is suggested that users update their email addresses. The process to validate user access to an account because of a bad email is tedious and long.

After the week is up, then I will begin going through the requests and will contact the user to confirm the name change.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Is there a character limit on usernames, WG?

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We don't typically allow sentence-based usernames, nor do we usually allow long one word names. The idea is that everyone should want to be recognized as a person rather than use the username as a sentence or statement.

We also do not allow religious or political usernames.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
We don't typically allow sentence-based usernames, nor do we usually allow long one word names. The idea is that everyone should want to be recognized as a person rather than use the username as a sentence or statement.

I was considering just punching a bunch of keys until I hit the limit :)

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score

Is a two word name considered a sentence? I was really pondering RealitySucks. Nahh, it's true. Not a slight on you! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.