READ THIS ***CZ Username request change is now closed***

Status
Not open for further replies.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Is a two word name considered a sentence? I was really pondering RealitySucks. Nahh, it's true. Not a slight on you! :laugh:
Okay, Sam I Was .. that's enough out of you :D

This actually raises a really funny story, at least for me, from my days helping out around here as one of the mods. I'd love to share it but mod dealings are pretty much as sacred as the Illuminati.

Which I can neither confirm nor deny the mods are all members of............

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
We don't typically allow sentence-based usernames, nor do we usually allow long one word names. The idea is that everyone should want to be recognized as a person rather than use the username as a sentence or statement.

We also do not allow religious or political usernames.

My username on websites is usually blueberryicedcoffee, but when I came here IIRC the forum wouldn't let me use that name. Is that potentially why?

gambit187

Reaction score
I just wanna know is Cable2300 taken.....Notice the X-men theme I stay with

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Okay, Sam I Was .. that's enough out of you :D

You know several times I've thought about actually changing it to Yosemite Sam, but I haven't committed to it because I've actually use Sam I Am since probably the mid-90s on Telnet BBSes.

In Doom, Quake, and the likes. I've also been known as Frag and Admiral Asshat. :)

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You know several times I've thought about actually changing it to Yosemite Sam, but I haven't committed to it because I've actually use Sam I Am since probably the mid-90s on Telnet BBSes.
Just wouldn't be the same now :)

In Doom, Quake, and the likes. I've also been known as Frag and Admiral Asshat. :)
Well, good to see the rank helps distract from the accurate description :D

Status
Not open for further replies.